Smart Kitchen Appliances & Innovations
January 27, 2023
One of the best innovations of the last decade has been the development of smart kitchen appliances. Smart appliances make our lives easier and help us all to do our chores in less time, leaving more space in our lives for the things we love.
So what are the biggest selling points of smart kitchen appliances and while appliances should you prioritize getting in your home? Here are three of our favorite models and why we love them.
If you are in the market for a refrigerator, we highly suggest investing in a smart refrigerator.
Smart fridges have several features that can make managing your kitchen much easier. Some models feature apps that allow you to make grocery lists, manage your refrigerator's inventory and expiration dates, or even have cameras built into the interior that allow you to check how low your milk or other items may be.
Our Favorite Model
Ready to purchase a new smart fridge? One of our favorite models is the LG French Door, Door-in-Door® Smart Refrigerator. This fridge offers countless features perfect for any home including a Craft Ice™ Maker that will level up your hosting game.
Other features that make this smart refrigerator stand out to us include:
- 30 Cubic Foot Capacity. This LG refrigerator offers a large capacity that will allow you to store more in the refrigerator and freezer.
- Cool Guard. Metal interior panel walls help maintain the cold air and give the interior a premium look.
- Door-in-Door®. Make your favorite foods and condiments more easily accessible with the Door-in-Door® design that includes adjustable bins.
- Smart Learner Intuitive Performance. This refrigerator learns your habits, anticipates the temperature and energy needs, and optimizes itself accordingly.
- ThinQ App. Utilize the ThinQ app with ThinQ Care to keep things running smoothly with notifications about usage, maintenance, and early diagnosis of issues.
Looking to improve the look and feel of your kitchen with a wall oven? We strongly suggest getting a smart oven.
Smart ovens can give you feedback directly to your phone about how long a meal has left to cook, allow you to turn on or turn off your oven when you need to from the comfort of another room, and provide you with diagnostic updates.
Our Favorite Model
One of our favorite smart wall ovens is the LG Smart Combination Wall Oven. We know this model will make a great addition to your growing smart home.
The features we know that will be loved include:
- LG TurboCook™. This LG setting with Infrared Heating™ heats so fast it is like using a microwave but with oven-quality results every use.
- LG's True Convection. LG’s convection technology evenly distributes continual, precise heat so that your food is delicious and moist on the inside and crispy on the outside.
- LG EasyClean®. The LG EasyClean® is a fast but efficient feature offers the fastest cleaning feature yet at only 10 minutes.
- Convenient Presets. This oven takes the guess work out of your cooking with 50 different options preset options to choose from.
If your kitchen is designed for range placement or you just enjoy cooking with a range, we suggest considering an upgrade to a smart range with your next purchase. With a Wi-Fi capable range, you can easily preheat your oven remotely, set and adjust cooking times, and more.
Our Favorite Model
If you are interested in making the change to a smart range, we know you are going to love the LG Smart Gas Slide-In Range with ProBake Convection® with InstaView™. This range comes with a built-in air fry option that allows you to cook fried foods to perfection in less time.
Other amazing features this range offers include:
- LG ProBake Convection®. Get the perfectly baked and roasted foods every time with LG ProBake Convection®. This feature allows you place food anywhere in the oven without sacrificing quality results.
- LG InstaView®. All you will need to do is knock twice on the glass and the interior light will turn on so you don’t have to open and let heat escape.
- UltraHeat™ 22k BTU. This dual burner provides a faster boil allowing you to get dinner done more quickly.
- LG Air Sous Vide. Get restaurant quality with the LG Air Sous Vide feature on this range.
- 6.3 Cubic Foot Capacity. The interior of the oven is large enough meet any need from baking cooking to roastings a 20-pound turkey.
Shop for Smart Kitchen Appliances at Howard’s
Are you ready to upgrade your kitchen this year? Howard’s Appliance has a wide selection of smart refrigerators, dishwashers, ovens, cooktops, and more for your home.
Stop into a Howard’s appliance location near you to have one of our experts help you find the perfect appliances to meet your needs. Browse online, give us a call, or visit any of our appliance stores throughout Southern California, with locations in Huntington Beach, Long Beach, West Los Angeles, and more.