The Best Blenders For a Juice Cleanse
January 20, 2023
Whether you regularly do juice cleanses, or it is your first time, you will want to make sure you are starting out with the equipment and ingredients you need to make your cleanse an enjoyable experience.
What To Look for In a Blender?
If you are ready to purchase a new blender for your juice cleanse, we suggest considering the following things when deciding which model is best for you.
- Speed Settings. We recommend choosing a blender with at least three speed settings. This will allow you more versatility for future needs.
- Pulse Setting. We highly recommend purchasing a model with a pulse setting. This will help you to blend the fruit more evenly in your juice or smoothies.
- Brand Reliability. Choosing a reputable brand can give you more confidence in knowing your blender will last for years to come.
- Replacement Part Availability. Accidents happen and parts go missing. Purchasing a name brand that offers replacement parts can save you in the long run.
- Storage Space. This may not be an issue for some, but if you have limited storage space in your kitchen, measure how tall your shelving is so you know you have a good spot to store your blender.
The Best Blenders for a Juice Cleanse
KitchenAid High Performance Series Blender
If you are looking for a blender that can get the job done and is easy to use, the KitchenAid High Performance Series Blender is ideal. This blender comes with simple controls that make it easy to use.
Other features you will love:
- 9 Speed Settings. Quickly achieve your desired texture with nine versatile speeds that can give you smooth or chunky smoothies with ease.
- Powerful Performance. With a 3.0 Peak HP motor and stainless-steel blade to blend some of the toughest ingredients you will have the smoothest juices for your cleanse.
- Included Tamper. Guide your ingredients with the included tamper to make sure stubborn ingredients will make it into the blending vortex.
There is no doubt that this blender will get the job done and last a long time with the simple features it includes, and the high-quality materials used to build it.
KitchenAid Pro Line® Series Blender with Thermal Control Jar
If you are looking for a high quality blender that comes with several amazing features, the KitchenAid Pro Line® blender will give you professional and long-lasting performance. With features like the following, we know you will get more than your use out of this blender.
- Adapti-Blend™. This blender includes three presets that perfectly blend soup, smoothies, and juice.
- Soup Pre-Set. This option utilizes the included thermal control jar that heats soup and keeps it hot, all while keeping the outside of the blender cool to the touch.
- Unique Stainless-Steel Blade. A unique asymmetrical blade blends from four different angles and creates a powerful vortex for blending.
- Long-Lasting Optimal Performance. With a 3.5 Peak HP motor, premium die-cast metal base, and commercial grade components, this blender is designed to last.
This blender is perfect for someone that wants to take high performance to a whole other level.
GE Blender with Personal Cups
Our final blender is a durable, budget-friendly option that stacks up against its competitors. This GE Blender does not pack the same punch as the other two on this list, but it is still a great option for someone just getting into the juice cleanse world.
Notable features that this blender include:
- 1000-Watt Blender. This 1000-watt blender gives you the performance you need to do all the essentials such as crushing ice, pureeing fruit, and blending sauces, soups, and frappes.
- 64-Ounce Blender Jar. This large capacity blender jar that can prepare 7 to 9 servings of your favorite drinks and smoothies.
- Durable Blades. Six serrated blades with two knife-edges break down ingredients with ease.
- Counter Grip. Suction cup feet always keep the blender in place.
- Vortex Action. This blender creates a vortex at the center of the jar to pull ingredients to the middle for turbo blending action.
- Personal Cups. Two 16-ounce cups can be used to blend inside of for ready to go drinks and smoothies.
This is a great option for a blender that will give you exceptional quality and features.
Shop For Kitchen Appliances at Howard’s
Whether you need small kitchen appliances like toaster ovens, coffee makers, or blenders, or you are shopping for larger appliances like a new range, refrigerator, or dishwasher, the experts at Howard’s are ready to help you find the perfect appliance for your home.
With appliance store locations throughout Southern California, including Long Beach, La Habra, and Victorville, we are nearby and ready to help when you need us.