Retractable downdraft systems remain flush with the cooktop surface until needed. A reversible motor box can be installed on either side of the downdraft, freeing up space beneath the cabinet. The 14-inch rise allows for greater smoke and steam capture.
- Powerful 600 CFM Interior Blower Motor Included
- Touch-Activated Telescoping Operation
- Keep the fresh air flowing during the peak cooking periods in your kitchen! Whirlpool(R) ventilation hoods feature variable-speed fan control for maximum relief. Hoods are designed to fit perfectly with today's kitchen layouts and designs and are available in a variety of colors, depending on the model.
- Dual Centrifugal Blower
- A barrel-shaped fan that moves air through a vent hood. A centrifugal fan moves more air, and operates more quietly, than an axial-type (bladed) fan.
- 6.5 Vertical Sones (3-1/4" x 10")
- Auto Off When Retracted
- Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Grease Filters
- Brushed Aluminum Intake Cover Standard
- Vertical Exterior Ventilation (3 1/4" x 10" Rectangular Duct)
- A fan system located at the surface of a range or cooktop. It serves to draw steam and grease downward and out of the kitchen via ductwork placed under the floor.
- Slide Controls
- Limited One Year Warranty - Parts and Labor. For one (1) year from the original retail purchase date, any part which fails in normal home use will be repaired or replaced free of charge. Refer to the Use and Care for warranty details
- Before operating your new hoods and vents, carefully read its Use and Care Guide for instruction on the proper use, care and maintenance of your hoods and vents and for warranty information. Click here to download a copy of the Use and Care Guide.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Hood Type||Retractable Downdraft|
|Depth||12 1/8 Inches|
|Height||28 1/2 Inches|
|Number of Fan Speeds||3|
Be the first to review this product.