Project Finish Packs To simplify installation, a Project Pack is available with multiple fan housings. When drywall work and painting is complete, the fan components needed to finish the job are available in a separate packages and model numbers. The finish kit allow motor/blower and grille assemblies to be ordered separately, nearer project completion, to help avoid losing, damaging or having to store components. Features & Benefits
- Housings and finishes (motor assembly and grille) sold separately.
- The finish kit includes the motor plate, motor, wheel and grille.
- 50/70 CFM at 2.5/4.0 Sones reduces humidity or odors in bathrooms up to 45/65 square feet to help make your surroundings more comfortable
- Fan has a galvanized steel housing with double-strength mounting flanges and can be Ceiling or Wall mounted, ducted vertically (horizontally) to a roof cap (wall cap)
- cULus Listed for use over tub or shower with a GFCI circuit so you can control ventilation by locating your fan exactly where you need it the most
- Combine with model 1776H Rough-In Housing Kit
|Recommended Room Size (Sq. Ft.)||105|
|Room Side Installation||No|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 10"|
|Motor Engineered for Continuous Operation||No|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
Be the first to review this product.