Cooktop also available in 30'' size.
- Maximize Your Time
- PowerPlus Induction Technology boils water in less than 2 minutes so you can shave time off of cooking dinner everyday.
- Gas Benefits, Without the Remodel
- Our PowerPlus Induction Cooktop offers the speed, control, and consistency of gas, without requiring the converting of your kitchen from electric to gas.
- Flexible Cooking
- SpacePro Bridge Element allows you to cook two separate dishes at once, or combine elements for large pots or griddle-use. The cooktop adapts to the size of the pan whether it's a small pot, a large frying pan, or a griddle.
- Consistent Results
- Even heat eliminates hot spots and delivers consistent results for creating delicious, evenly cooked foods like steaks and omelets.
- Cool Cooktop, Simple Clean-up
- Cool-to-the-touch cooktop generates heat directly to the pan, not the cooktop, so spills can't burn on.
- Controlled Cooking
- Adjusts from a powerful boil to a gentle simmer instantly - ideal for rice, soups and sauces.
- Professional-Grade Controls
- Heavy-duty knobs deliver precise temperature control, whether you're simmering, saut(eback)ing, searing or boiling.
- Efficient Use of Power
- The cooktop heats the pan directly so less heat is lost in the cooking process.
- Cookware Compatible
- Induction-friendly cookware includes most stainless steel or iron-based cookware. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cookware, it's compatible.
|Cooktop Surface Type||induction|
|Certifications & Approvals|
|ADA Compliant - All Brands||Yes|
|Agency Approval(All Brands)||UL/cUL|
|Left Rear||7" - 1800/2600 Watts (Induction)|
|Knob Color||Stainless Steel|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||5 (integrated in display)|
|Left Front||7" Bridge - 1800/2600 Watts (Induction)|
|Center||8" - 2300/3200 Watts (Induction)|
|Knob Type||Cast Metal SS|
|Right Front||10" - 2500/3800 Watts (Induction)|
|Right Rear||6" - 1450/2000 Watts (Induction)|
|Weight and Dimensions|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||55|
|Product Weight (lbs)||47|
|Control Type||Electronic with Knobs|
|Display Type||Digital (Blue LED)|
|PROP 65 Label||No|
|Oven Combo Approved||Yes|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||50|
|Amps @ 120 Volts||50|
|Voltage Rating||240V / 208V 60Hz|
|Connection Location||Right Rear|
|Min Circuit Required||50A|
|Connected Load @ 240V||12.0 / 10.8|
|Width||33-7/8" / 34"|
|Depth||19-1/8" - 19-1/4"|
|Made In USA||No|
|Cooktop Finish||Stainless Steel|
Be the first to review this product.