- GE's microwave halogen lamp (model #: WB25X10019) is a 120 volt - 20 watt bulb designed to replace burned out microwave bulbs.
- Microwaves may be one of the most utilized of kitchen appliances. With the pressing of a few buttons, virtually any type of food can be heated within minutes, if not seconds.
- Although microwaves have numerous working parts, one of the more overlooked aspects of the appliance is the light that enables you to see the food while the microwave is in action (not to be confused with the light that heats the food).
- While this may seem like a relatively unimportant element, it is quite critical to ensuring that food is cooked thoroughly and without a mess, as anyone who has had soup or pasta sauce boil over in their microwave would agree with.
- GE's microwave halogen lamp (model #: WB25X10019) is a 120 volt - 20 watt bulb designed to fit most GE microwaves beginning with the following model numbers: PSB10 PSB12 ZSC12
|WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS|
|Overall Depth||1.75 in
|Overall Height||0.4375 in
|Overall Width||0.4375 in
|Approximate Shipping Weight||0.05 lb
|Net Weight||0.02 lb
Be the first to review this product.