This countertop microwave oven operates at 1200 watts of microwave power and includes a separate 1500 watt convection element that allows you to use this microwave as a true second oven. In addition to convection, you can also grill and roast similar to a conventional oven. Nine quick-touch cooking cycles include three sensor cycles that simplify operation.
- 1500 Watt Convection Element
- Circulates heat around the back of the oven to allow convection baking at temperatures up to 425(degree)F.
- Roast Function
- Helps create the even results required for exceptional roasting by alternating traditional microwave cooking with convection cooking to surround food without hot spots.
- Grill Function
- Allows grilling results similar to a conventional oven. A rack that comes with the microwave gets heated during the grilling process to give meat a great sear that locks in flavor.
- 9 Quick-Touch Cycles Including Three Sensor Cycles
- Takes the guesswork out of getting exceptional cooking from your microwave. The microwave will automatically adjust cooking time based on a menu of preprogrammed, menu-driven cycles.
- 13 1/2" Recessed Turntable
- Helps evenly cook food by continually rotating throughout the cooking cycle. The turntable is sunken into the bottom of the microwave to maximize the capacity.
- 1.5 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- This microwave oven has a large capacity that allows you to use it as a complement for your conventional oven.
- Accepts 30- or 27-Inch Trim Kit
- Allows you to install your countertop microwave into an existing cutout for a more integrated appearance.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Cooking Power Wattage||1200|
|Quick Touch Settings||Add 30 Seconds, Beverage, Control Lock, Convect, Cook Time, Defrost, Dinner Plate, End of Cycle Signal, Fresh Vegetable, Frozen Vegetable, Off/Cancel, Pause, Pizza, Popcorn, Potato, Reheat, Scale, Soup|
|Work Surface Light||No|
|Turntable Diameter||13 1/2|
Be the first to review this product.