This KitchenAid® commercial-style range, available in a variety of bold colors, brings the tools of restaurant chefs into residential kitchens. Bold, dimensional design and features like two 20K BTU Ultra Power Dual-Flame Burners and the Even-Heat True Convection System in both ovens allow passionate cooks to reach their gourmet potential, while helping their kitchens achieve their design potential.he same time. Star-K Certified
Approves the oven for use on the Sabbath and other religious holidays when Sabbath Mode is being used.
- Dual Fuel Range
- Satisfies the culinary needs of the most demanding cooks by combining the precise control of a gas cooking surface with an electric oven.
- Even-Heat True Convection Oven
- Provides consistent heating and even cooking on all racks with a unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan that helps ensure no burnt edges or undercooked centers.
- Even-Heat Chrome Electric Griddle
- Provides exceptional cooking performance and features an easy-to-clean surface.
- Two 20K BTU Ultra Power Dual-Flame Burners
- Dual-flame burner design allows fine-tuned, versatile control for a range of high-to-low heat outputs that let you master a variety of cooking techniques and recipes.
- 5K BTU Simmer/Melt Burner - Reduces to 500 BTUs
- Gives you a wide range of low temperatures so that you can simmer, reheat, or keep sauces warm without having them scorch.
- EasyConvect Conversion System
- Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by ensuring you can get exceptional results when experimenting with new or familiar recipes.
- Convect Bake, Roast, and Broil
- Intuitive convection settings provide even baking results on all racks, even browning and faster roasting times for meats, and decrease the time needed to get exceptional results similar to outdoor grilling.
- 6.3 Cu. Ft. Total Capacity
- Combined left and right oven capacities provide more room to cook multiple dishes at the same time.
- Star-K Certified
- Approves the oven for use on the Sabbath and other religious holidays when Sabbath Mode is being used.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Fuel Type||Dual Fuel|
|Cooktop Element Style||Sealed Burner|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Black|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||6|
|Center Front Element-Burner Power||15000 BTU|
|Center Front Element-Burner Type||Sealed Burner|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Power||5000 BTU|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Type||Simmer|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||20,000 BTU|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Dual Flame|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||15,000 BTU|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Sealed Burner|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||20,000 BTU|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Dual Flame|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||15,000 BTU|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Sealed Burner|
|Number of Grates||6|
|Grate Details||Cast Iron Grates, Continuous, Matte Finish|
|Number of Oven Lights||5|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||Yes|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Oven Rack Type||1 Gliding Roll-Out, 4 Heavy Duty|
|Oven Control Location||Front|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection|
|Bake Element Power||3000W|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Broiler Element Power||5500W|
|Broiler Location||Top Center Both|
|Convection Element Power (watts)||1600|
|Convection Element Type||True|
|Convection Functions||Bake, Broil, Convection Conversion, Roast|
|Lower Oven Capacity (Cu Ft.)||2.2|
|Oven Interior Depth (in.)||17 5/8|
|Oven Interior Height (in.)||16|
|Oven Interior Width (in.)||25|
|Upper Oven Capacity (Cu Ft.)||4.1|
|Number of Oven Racks||2 Left-3 Right|
|Number of Rack Guides||5|
|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|Handle Type||Towel Bar|
|Selections||Clock, Control Lock, Delay Start, Hidden Bake Element, Power Outage Compatible, Proofing, Sabbath Mode, Temperature Probe, Timer, Warm Hold|
|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Operation Compliant|