This ceramic-glass cooktop features touch-activated controls that add to its sleek design. Even-Heat Technology is found on all elements. You'll get consistent temperatures without hot or cool spots and a range of simmer and melt settings. To maximize the 30-inch space, you get a triple-ring and double-ring element that lets you match element performance to cookware size.
- 12''/9''/6'' Triple-Ring Round Element
- Maximizes your flexibility with three distinct sizes that allow for element selection based on cookware size.
- 10''/6'' Ultra Power Double-Ring Round Element
- Two element sizes at one location give you the ability to use the element for large stock pots or six-inch saut(eback) pans.
- Even-Heat Simmer on All Elements
- Gives you added versatility and takes the guesswork out of finding the perfect power level for soups and sauces. Even-Heat elements offer customized heat control with a range of simmer settings.
- Even-Heat Melt on All Elements
- Provides the ability to get the low temperatures needed to melt chocolate or butter without scorching. The element uses Even-Heat technology to maintain a constant supply of power.
- Keep Warm on All Elements
- Provides an ultra-low electric element output that does not exceed 100 watts. This makes it ideal for keeping cooked foods warm.
- Control Lock Function
- Helps prevent unintended use and makes it easier to clean the control panel.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Surface Material||Ceramic Glass|
|Number of Elements-Burners||4|
|Cooktop Element Style||Radiant|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||Yes|
|Center Rear Power||1200W|
|Center Rear Size||6"|
|Center Rear Type||Single|
|Left Front Power||3000W/1950W/1050W|
|Left Front Size||12"/9"/6"|
|Left Front Type||Triple|
|Left Rear Power||1200W|
|Left Rear Size||6"|
|Left Rear Type||Single|
|Right Rear Power||3000W/1900W|
|Right Rear Size||10"/6"|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Cutout Depth||20 1/2|
|Cutout Height||5 1/2|
|Cutout Width||29 1/2|