Even-Heat Technology allows this 36-inch cooktop to deliver consistent power for exceptional results without hot spots and cool areas. A large, 10-inch Even-Heat Ultra Element can deliver up to 3200 watts of power and features a range of simmer settings. One of the 6-inch elements will not exceed 100 watts making it ideal for keeping foods warm before serving.
- 12''/9'' Double-Ring Round Element
- Lets you use different cookware sizes at one location. When using large, 12-inch cookware the entire element surface is used. For smaller cookware, you'll use only the 9-inch inner element.
- 8''/6'' Double-Ring Round Element
- An additional double-ring element that maximizes your cooktop surface by allowing you to efficiently use smaller cookware.
- 10'' Even-Heat Ultra Element with Even-Heat Simmer
- Provides more versatility for high and low temperature cooking techniques. Even-Heat Technology maintains a constant supply of power without hot or cool spots and delivers a range of simmer settings.
- 6'' Even-Heat Element with Even-Heat Melt
- Combines the benefits of Even-Heat Technology with a dedicated setting that reaches the low temperatures needed to melt chocolate or butter without scorching.
|Cutout Depth Max||20-9/16 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||Yes|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Infinite Heat Controls||Yes|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Size||8""/6""|
|Cooktop Element Style||Radiant|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Ceramic Glass|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Warming|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Power Cord Included||No|
Be the first to review this product.