This 36-inch electric cooktop has a sleek, ceramic-glass surface and touch-activated controls that add to its sleek design. You'll get consistent temperatures without hot or cool spots and a range of simmer and melt settings. To maximize the 36-inch space, you get a triple-ring and two double-ring elements that let you match element performance to cookware size.
- 12''/9''/6'' Triple-Ring Round Element
- Maximizes your flexibility with three distinct sizes that allow for element selection based on cookware size.
- Two 10''/6'' Double-Ring Round Elements
- Create two elements in one location. The inner rings are used like standard six-inch elements. The outer rings add size and power for large cookware. A simmer function works on both the inner and outer element.
- Even-Heat Simmer on All Elements
- Gives you added versatility and takes the guesswork out of finding the perfect power level for soups and sauces. Even-Heat elements offer customized heat control with a range of simmer settings.
- Even-Heat Melt on All Elements
- Provides the ability to get the low temperatures needed to melt chocolate or butter without scorching. The element uses Even-Heat technology to maintain a constant supply of power.
- Keep Warm on All Elements
- Provides an ultra-low electric element output that does not exceed 100 watts. This makes it ideal for keeping cooked foods warm.
- Control Lock Function
- Helps prevent unintended use and makes it easier to clean the control panel.
|Cutout Depth Max||20-9/16 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||Yes|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Size||12""/9""/6""|
|Cooktop Element Style||Radiant|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Ceramic Glass|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Single|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Power Cord Included||No|
Be the first to review this product.