This downdraft cooktop can be installed in an island or peninsula for truly flexible kitchen design. Because smoke, steam, and odors are captured right at the surface there's no need for overhead venting. And four elements include two double-ring elements that gives you uncommon versatility for whatever cookware you use.
- Two Double-Ring Round Elements
- Maximize the 30-inch cooktop surface by giving you a choice of element sizes. The double-ring elements allow you to choose the best element based on the type of cookware you are using.
- 400 CFM Exhaust Rating
- Handles the venting requirements of high temperature cooking techniques like pan searing and stir-frying.
- 3-Speed Fan Control
- Can be precisely matched to cooking needs, effectively removing steam, grease, and odors from the air.
- Pure Color Ceramic-Glass Surface
- Comes in saturated colors with stainless steel control knobs for a sophisticated, easy-to-clean appearance.
- Stainless Steel Knobs
- Enhance the look of the pure color ceramic-glass surface with sturdy construction that adds to their premium feel.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Surface Material||Ceramic Glass|
|Number of Elements-Burners||4|
|Cooktop Element Style||Radiant|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||No|
|Left Front Power||3000W/1400W|
|Left Front Size||9"/6"|
|Left Front Type||Dual|
|Left Rear Power||1800W|
|Left Rear Type||Single|
|Right Front Power||1200W|
|Right Front Size||6"|
|Right Front Type||Single|
|Right Rear Power||2200/1000W|
|Right Rear Size||9"/6"|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Cutout Depth||21 1/8|
|Cutout Width||28 7/8|