This powerful Dual Fuel double oven range can satisfy the culinary needs of the most demanding cooks. It combines the precise control of gas with an electric oven. It features a Steam Rack that offers the ability to add moisture to the oven, enhancing cooking results. It also produces flawless cooking results with Even-Heat™ True Convection. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.e® Rack
Move smoothly in and out, allowing effortless loading and unloading, even with large or heavy dishes.Stainless Steel Cooktop
Adds the beauty of brushed stainless steel to the range cooktop.
- Dual Fuel Range
- Satisfies the culinary needs of the most demanding cooks by combining the precise control of a gas cooking surface with an electric oven.
- Steam Rack
- Offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results.
- Professionally-Inspired Design
- Combines a bold blend of professionally-inspired styling with sleek touches for the home. This double oven range features Satin Textured Handles and the KitchenAid(R) Badge, a symbol of uncompromised quality.
- Even-Heat(TM) True Convection
- Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
- 6.7 Cu. Ft. Total Capacity
- Provides an extra-large combined cooking capacity for preparing multiple dishes at once and gives you the flexibility of separate temperature zones.
- 5 Burners (17k, 10k, 7.3k, 5k, 5k)
- Provides the perfect range of cooking power from 5,000 to16,000 BTU, so you can go from a rolling boil to a delicate simmer.
- EasyConvect(TM) Conversion System
- Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by ensuring you can get exceptional results when experimenting with new or familiar recipes.
- Glass Touch Controls
- Offer an intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen experience.
- SatinGlide(R) Rack
- Move smoothly in and out, allowing effortless loading and unloading, even with large or heavy dishes.
- Stainless Steel Cooktop
- Adds the beauty of brushed stainless steel to the range cooktop.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Fuel Type||Dual Fuel|
|Range Type||Freestanding Double Oven|
|Cooktop Element Style||Gas Burner|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Stainless|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Power||7350 BTU|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Type||Oval Burner|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||17,000 BTU|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Burner|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||5000 BTU|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Burner|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||10,000 BTU|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Burner|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||5000 BTU|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Burner|
|Number of Grates||2|
|Grate Details||Cast Iron Grates, Continuous, Dishwasher Safe, Matte Finish|
|Number of Oven Lights||1|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||Yes|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Oven Rack Type||1 Gliding Roll-Out, 2 Heavy Duty|
|Self-Cleaning||AquaLift® Self Clean|
|DetailsOven Control Location||Backguard|
|Oven Control Location||Backguard|
|DetailsOven Cooking System||Thermal Upper-Convection Lower|
|Oven Cooking System||Thermal Upper-Convection Lower|
|DetailsBake Element Power||2000W Both|
|Bake Element Power||2000W Both|
|DetailsHidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Broiler Element Power||3600W Both|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Element Power (watts)||1600|
|Convection Element Type||Fan|
|Convection Functions||Bake, Broil, Roast|
|Lower Oven Capacity (Cu Ft.)||4.2|
|Upper Oven Capacity (Cu Ft.)||2.5|
|Number of Oven Racks||1 Upper-2 Lower|
|Number of Rack Guides||2 Upper-5 Lower|
|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|Selections||Delay Start, Easy Convect Conversion, Sabbath Mode|
Be the first to review this product.