This 30-inch induction cooktop uses electromagnetic energy to generate instant heat directly to your cookware without spreading the heat across the entire cooking surface. A bridge function lets you combine the power of two elements into one large cooking zone for specialty cookware such as a griddle or oval pan.
- 4-Element Cooktop
- Provides four independent cooking surface areas.
- 2 Elements with Bridge Function
- Allows the flexibility to convert two cooking zones into one large cooking zone which provides additional space to accommodate specialty cookware.
- 12 Heat Level Settings
- Provide various levels of heat to fine tune cooking techniques ranging from melting chocolate and simmering a sauce to searing meat or achieving a rapid boil.
- Performance Boost
- Allows you to exceed the maximum heat-level setting for up to 10 minutes, perfect for rapid boiling
- Touch-Activated Controls
- Integrate seamlessly into the surface and include a slider for heat-level selection
- Melt and Hold
- Uses low power levels for melting delicate ingredients or keeping cooked food warm without scorching.
- Simmer Function
- Automatically selects a low power level to help maintain a constant simmer without boiling over.
- Pan Size Detection
- Provides feedback on whether pan size is suitable for the selected element.
- Control Lock
- Helps prevent unintended use and makes it easier to clean the control panel
|Configuration and Overview|
|Fuel Type||Electric Induction|
|Surface Material||Ceramic Glass|
|Cooktop Element Style||Induction|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||Yes|
|Left Front Power||2500W/1800W|
|Left Front Size||7"|
|Left Front Type||Bridge|
|Left Rear Power||2500W/1800W|
|Left Rear Size||7"|
|Left Rear Type||Bridge|
|Right Front Power||1800W/1400W|
|Right Front Size||6"|
|Right Front Type||Single|
|Right Rear Power||3700W/2300W|
|Right Rear Size||11"|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Single|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Cutout Depth||19 5/16|
|Cutout Width||29 1/2|
Be the first to review this product.