This 30" Single Wall Oven with Even-Heat True Convection provides consistent heating and even cooking. A unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan helps ensure there're no burnt edges or undercooked centers. The Temperature Probe delivers accurate measurement of internal temperatures of meats, poultry, and casseroles without opening the oven door for perfectly cooked food. The oven's bold design details are the perfect balance of elegance and functionality.
Self Cleaning Cycle
- Even-Heat True Convection Oven
- Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
- Temperature Probe
- Allows accurate measurement of internal temperatures of meats, poultry, and casseroles without having to open the oven so that food can be cooked perfectly.
- Professionally-Inspired Design
- Combines a bold blend of professionally-inspired styling with sleek touches for the home. This beautiful built-in wall oven features Satin Textured Handles, Precision Touch Controls, a stunning Chrome Inlaid Frame, the KitchenAid(R) Badge and Brand Medallion.
- FIT System Guarantee
- Allows for customization of wall oven installation to match the height of existing cabinets through flexible design elements.
- Even-Heat Preheat
- Helps remove cold spots to help ensure even baking because the entire oven, including the walls and racks, are heated to the correct temperature.
Gives an intuitive glass touch screen experience that's easy to wipe clean.
Uses high temperature to power through soils in the oven cavity, requiring only a quick wipe down at the end of the cycle.
|Cutout Depth||24.0 in|
|Cutout Height||28.0 in|
|Cutout Width||28-1/2 in|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||24-1/2 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||46-3/4 in|
|Oven Capacity||5.0 cu. ft.|
|Configuration and Overview|
|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Side and Front Reach Compliant|
|Installable Under Cooktop||Yes|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .|
|Bake Element Power||2800W|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Element Type||True|
|Convection Functions||Bake, Broil, Roast|
|Door Broil Position||Closed|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Light Control||Oven Light Touch Pad|
|Number of Bake Elements||1|
|Number of Broil Elements||1|
|Number of Oven Lights||2|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Rack Guides||6|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection|
|Oven Rack 1 Type||Standard|
|Oven Rack 2 Type||Standard|
|Oven Rack 3 Type||Gliding Roll-Out|
|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks||No|
|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|Flush Installation Approved||Yes|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Electronic Display Type||White|
Be the first to review this product.