illuminates the inside of the refrigerator and freezer giving for better visibility. Unlike incandescent bulbs, LED lights use less energy, are maintenance-free and never need to be replaced.Max Cool
when selected, automatically adjusts the temperature in the refrigerator and freezer to the lowest setting when appropriate. This keeps the refrigerator at the ideal temperature when loading groceries, the doors are frequently opened or in higher room temperatures.
- ExtendFresh Temperature Management System
- Separately monitors the temperatures in the refrigerator and freezer through a sensor located in each, to help ensure fresh fruit juices don't become frozen and prawns avoid freezer burn.
- Interior Water Dispenser
- provides easy access to filtered water inside the refrigerator
- PrintShield Finish
- Resists smudges and fingerprints. The specialized coating for stainless steel is easy to clean with just water and a soft cloth, so you can spend more time cooking and less time cleaning up.
- Produce Preserver
- Absorbs ethylene gas emitted by many fruits and vegetables, causing them to over ripen. By removing ethylene, the produce preserver helps extend freshness.
- Humidity-Controlled Crispers
- Provide a dedicated storage option with adjustable humidity levels. They let you select the high humidity that keeps romaine crisp, or the arid environment that helps figs and apricots stay fresh.
ensures a constant supply of ice on hand at all times for entertaining and everyday use.
Uses less energy than incandescent bulbs. Multiple lights are purposefully placed throughout the refrigerator and freezer, making it easy to find items at a glance.
When selected, automatically adjusts the temperature in the refrigerator and freezer to the lowest setting as needed. This helps keep the refrigerator at the ideal temperature even when you have the doors open for an extended period in order to load all your freshly purchased produce.
|Cabinet Width||29-1/2 in|
|Cutout Height||68.0 in|
|Cutout Width||30.0 in|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||32-1/4 in|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||34-7/8 in|
|Depth Excluding Doors||28.0 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||44-1/8 in|
|Freezer Volume||6.34 cu. ft.|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet||67-1/2 in|
|Height To Top Of Door Hinge||68-3/8 in|
|Refrigerator Volume||13.34 cu. ft.|
|Configuration and Overview|
|CEE Tier||Not Rated|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Type||Reach-Through Handle|
|LCD Touch Screen||No|
|Air Filter Indicator/Reset||Yes|
|Door Ajar/Open Alarm||Yes|
|Fresh Flow Air Filter||Yes|
|Water Filter Indicator/Reset||Yes|
|Water Filter Location||Interior|
|Water Filter Part Number||EDR2RXD1|
|Humidity-Controlled Drawers||2 Split-Width|
|Number of Interior Shelves||3|
|Freezer Number of Shelves||0|
|Dispenser Options||Filtered Water|
|Dispenser Type||Interior Water Only|
|Types of Ice||No|
|Energy Star® Qualified||No|
|Type of Refrigerator||French Door|