The KitchenAid® Classic Blender provides the ultimate blending performance to stir, chop, mix, puree and liquify, with pulse 1-5 settings and crush ice mode. A robust motor, unique one-piece, 56-oz. BPA-Free pitcher, stainless steel blades and electronic controls combine to create a powerful motion that is fast and thorough for exceptional blending results. Additionally, Intelli-Speed® Motor Control senses contents and maintains optimal speed to power through all ingredients.
- Intelli-Speed Motor Control
- The Intelli-Speed(R) Motor Control senses contents and maintains optimal speed to power through all ingredients.
- 5 Speeds/Crush Ice/Pulse Mode
- Stir, chop, mix, puree or liquify. Pulse mode works with all speeds for staggered blending, while the crush ice feature pulses at precise intervals for optimal ice crushing results.
- Soft Start(R) Feature
- The Soft Start(R) Feature starts the motor at a slower speed to pull food into the blade then quickly increases to the selected speed setting.
- Steel-Reinforced Coupler
- Steel-Reinforced Coupler provides direct, efficient power transfer from the motor directly to the blade for robust blending. The coupler is coated for quiet operation.
- Control Panel with Blue LED Lights
- The Clean-Touch Control Panel wipes clean easily.
- Die Cast Metal Base
- The Die Cast Metal Base is sturdy.
- 56-oz. BPA-Free Pitcher
- The 56-oz. BPA-Free Pitcher is shatter-, scratch- and stain-resistant and is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Number of Speeds||5|
|Jar Size (oz)||56|
|Jar Material||BPA Free|
|Base Material||Die Cast|
|Blade Design||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions & Weight|