This 3-speed vent hood has power to effectively vent an output of up to 65K BTUs. Auto speed sensing keeps the vent at the proper fan speed by sensing the amount of heat coming from the cooktop. This 30-inch wall-mount canopy hood has both LED and halogen lights to brighten almost any work area.esign increases filtration by obstructing the path of vented air to help capture more steam, grease, and odors as they are drawn through the vent. Easy In-line Conversion
Converts from a traditional set-up to an in-line blower installation for an even more quiet operation. Metal box purchase required.
- 600 CFM/65K BTU Threshold
- Allows installation over any KitchenAid regular 36- or 30-inch range or cooktop, and some commercial-style cooking surfaces with outputs up to 65K BTU.
- Perimeter Ventilation
- Increases ventilation system efficiency by pulling air from the edges of the hood and speeding up the movement of air at the center, allowing it to efficiently handle up to a 65K BTU total output.
- Auto Speed Setting
- Takes the guesswork out of protecting cabinets from steam, grease, and moisture by automatically adjusting fan speed to ventilation needs depending on the heat being produced.
- LED Task Lights
- Provide extra lighting over the cooking surface to help in the cooking process.
- Halogen Night Lights
- Enhances the style of the ventilation system by providing soft, accent lighting in the kitchen.
- 3-Speed Electronic Glass Touch Control with Boost Function (10 Min.)
- Provides electronic operation with visual feedback on settings and selections. Enhances performance when using high-temperature cooking techniques by providing a timed, short burst of high-speed ventilation to effectively filter steam, grease, and odors from the air.
- Whisper Quiet(R) System @ 49 dBA (1.5 sones) at Low Speed
- Ensures that the ventilation system operates at a quiet level so it can be used while entertaining. At maximum speed, sound level is 65 dBA (5.4 sones).
- Dishwasher Safe Grease Filters
- Filter reduces steam, grease, and odor to help avoid contact with ceilings and countertops. The design increases filtration by obstructing the path of vented air to help capture more steam, grease, and odors as they are drawn through the vent.
- Easy In-line Conversion
- Converts from a traditional set-up to an in-line blower installation for an even more quiet operation. Metal box purchase required.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Hood Type||Wall Mount|
|Venting Type||Exterior or Recirculating|
|Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Number of Fan Speeds||3|
|Filters||Dishwasher-Safe Grease Filters|
Be the first to review this product.