For the best Maytag brand has to offer, this high capacity dryer is packed with features that make light work of heavy loads. This model boasts a stout 8.8 cu. ft. capacity that's made to dry 21 towels in a single load, and the PowerDry cycle that gets your toughest loads completely dried faster. Plus, this large capacity dryer with steam-enhanced cycles and options has brains to match its brawn. Moisture sensors mean you can count on it to get clothes the right amount of dry, while the extra interior fin creates a random tumbling pattern and keeps clothes moving for exceptional drying performance. And to top it off, this dryer is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. with a 10-year limited parts warranty.
- Advanced Moisture Sensing
- Advanced Moisture Sensing on Maytag(R) top load dryers makes sure every sock and shirt gets the right amount of dry. Sensor strips inside measure the moisture levels around your fabric, while inlet and outlet sensors determine air temperatures to stop the load at just the right time. It's the formula for exceptionally even results every time, even for the largest loads.
- Wrinkle Prevent Option with Steam
- Don't let wrinkles cramp your style. With the Wrinkle Prevent option, the dryer keeps clothes tumbling after the cycle has ended. A fine mist of water combines with heat to create bursts of steam that help reduce wrinkles.
- Rapid Dry Cycle
- Waiting for the dryer is no fun. Get small loads like that must-have outfit dry quickly with the Rapid Dry cycle on Maytag(R) top load dryers.
- Sanitize Cycle
- When you need a way to get rid of everyday bacteria on items you don't want to put through the washer, the Sanitize cycle has you covered. The cycle removes up to 99.9% of three common household bacteria.
- Maytag(R) Commercial Technology
- These dryers are built to last thanks to the Maytag(R) Commercial Technology we put under the hood. They come standard with a durable, heavy duty motor, premium rollers and a 5-rib belt that keeps them humming along year after year.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Drive Motor and Dryer Drum
- These dryers are built to last thanks to the Maytag(R) Commercial Technology we put under the hood. They come standard with a durable, high-torque motor, 5-rib dryer belt and durable rollers that keep them humming along year after year.
- American Pride
- We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. From Marion, Ohio to you, these dryers are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||56-1/4 in|
|Door Opening Height||15-7/10 in|
|Door Opening Width||22-1/5 in|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet||39-1/2 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Energy Star® Certified||ENERGY STAR® Certified|
|Door Style||Side Swing|
|Automatic Temperature Controls||Yes|
|Control Location||Rear Panel|
|Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Automatic Dry Control||Yes|
|Drum Material||Powder Coat|
|Lint Screen Location||Top|
|Secondary Lint Filter||No|
|Steam Hose Y Connector||Yes|
|Cycles and Options|
|Cycle Time Remaining||Yes|
|Dryer Temperature Selections||High, Medium, Low, Extra Low, Air Only|
|Dryness Levels Selections||Less, Low, Normal, Medium, More|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor||No|
|End of Cycle Signal||Yes|
|Lint Filter Indicator||Yes|
|Number of Dryer Cycles||11|
|Number of Dryness Levels||5|
|Number of Temperatures||5|
|Maximum Vent Length||64|
|Venting Direction||Left, Right, Bottom, Rear|
|Power Cord Included||No|
Be the first to review this product.