When it comes to cooking, a Maytag® electric oven has the power to bring out intense taste in any meal. Whether it's searing a steak in 45 seconds with the Power™ element or starting your roast off the right way with the consistent heat of Power Preheat, you can count on fine flavors from this freestanding oven. EvenAir™ true convection roasts up to 30% faster 1 for delicious dinners with all the tasty, crispy and juicy sealed in. And the stainless steel handle and die-cast metal knobs on this electric oven help make sure it stays serving up delectable for a decade. If you're looking for a convection oven that's made to cook and built to last, a Maytag® electric freestanding oven can quick-cook a juicy steak, slow-cook your favorite roasts and stand up to the busiest kitchen for years.
- 12"/6" Dual-Choice(TM) Element
- The Dual-Choice(TM) element cooks more efficiently by matching the heat to the pan you're using.
- Precision Cooking(TM) System
- The Precision Cooking(TM) system combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil functions to deliver quick, evenly cooked meals in your oven.
- Max Capacity Rack
- The max capacity rack dips down to provide you ample space in your oven, while maintaining even cooking.
- 10 Year Limited Parts Warranty - Electric Range
- With a 10-year limited parts warranty 3 on the glass cooktop, elements and cavity, we built these ranges tough enough to keep cookin' for years.
- Better Built Electric Range
- A shatter-resistant cooktop, heavy-duty door hinges, and premium ball-bearing drawer glides help ensure that these machines are built for dependability.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA
- From Tulsa, Oklahoma to you, Maytag(R) freestanding ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Cooktop Element Style||Radiant|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Black|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Glass|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Power||100W|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Type||Radiant|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||3000W/1400W|
|Left Front Element-Burner Size||12"/6"|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||1200W|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Radiant|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||3200W|
|Right Front Element-Burner Size||10"|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Radiant|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||1200W|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Radiant|
|Number of Oven Lights||1|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||Yes|
|Self-Cleaning||AquaLift® Technology Clean|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Oven Rack Type||1 Max Capacity, 2 Standard|
|Oven Cooking System||Thermal|
|Bake Element Power||3600W|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Broiler Element Power||3600W|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Element Power (watts)||925|
|Convection Element Type||True|
|Convection Functions||Bake, Broil, Roast|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Rack Guides||7|
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Selections||Control Lock, Cook Time Indicator, Delay Start, Rapid Preheat, Sabbath Mode, Warm Hold|
|Star K Compliant||Sabbath Mode|
Be the first to review this product.