- True Convection with Third Element
- True convection uses a powerful third heating element and a sturdy fan to circulate even temperatures for faster baking and roasting.
- Power Preheat
- Power Preheat lets you enjoy dinner faster with juicy flavor every time.
- Power Element
- The 10-inch Power element allows for a slow, even saute and the intense heat for a seared, juicy steak.
- Precision Cooking System
- The Precision Cooking system uses sensor heating to help ensure each meal is cooked evenly.
- Auto Convect Conversion
- Auto Convect Conversion adjusts your traditional recipes to the right convection time and temperature without all the complexity.
- Bridge Element
- The bridge element stretches across the cooktop to help ensure even heating when you're cooking with oversized, long, or oddly-shaped pots and pans.
- Double Oven Range
- Start the feast on time, every time and cook multiple dishes at different temperatures with two ovens in one.
- Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel
- Easy-to-clean, fingerprint resistant stainless steel keeps your range looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty
- With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the glass cooktop, elements and cavity, we built these ranges tough enough to keep cooking for years.
- Designed, Engineered, and Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Maytag(R) ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Hidden Bake Element
- The hidden bake element is sealed under the oven floor to protect it from spills and drips.
- Variable Broil
- Variable broil brings the best results out of broiling with just the right temperatures for quick-cooking tasty meals.
- Keep Warm Setting
- The Keep Warm setting uses low heat to keep food warm in your oven.
- Delay Bake Setting
- With the Delay Bake setting, you can place your dishes inside the oven and program when you want the baking to begin.
- 6.7 Total Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Cook the whole meal at once with two separate ovens and a spacious total capacity of 6.7 cu. ft. in this Maytag(R) double oven electric range.
- Better Built Electric Range
- The shatter-resistant cooktop, heavy-duty door hinges and premium ball-bearing drawer glides are built for dependability.
|Cutout Depth||24.0 in|
|Cutout Height||36.0 in|
|Cutout Width||30-1/8 in|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||27-1/4 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||46.0 in|
|Lower Oven Capacity||4.2 cu. ft.|
|Upper Oven Capacity||2.5 cu. ft.|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .|
|Range Type||Freestanding Double Oven|
|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Type||Reach-Through Handle|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Functions||Bake Lower, Broil Lower, Roast Lower|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Number of Oven Lights||1|
|Number of Oven Racks||1 Upper-2 Lower|
|Number of Rack Guides||2 Upper-5 Lower|
|Oven Control Location||Backguard|
|Oven Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Oven Cooking System||Thermal Upper-Convection Lower|
|Oven Light Switch Location||Oven Control|
|Oven Rack Type||Standard|
|Upper Oven Interior Depth||18-5/8 in|
|Upper Oven Interior Height||9-1/4 in|
|Upper Oven Interior Width||25.0 in|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Power||100W|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Size||6""|
|Cooktop Control Knob Type||Weighted-Plastic|
|Cooktop Control Location||Backguard|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Cooktop Element Style||Smoothtop|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Ceramic Glass|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Left Front Element-Burner Size||8""|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Bridge|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||1800W|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Size||8""|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Bridge|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||3200W|
|Right Front Element-Burner Size||10""|
|Power Cord Included||No|
Be the first to review this product.