Our gas stove with included griddle plate is built for the long haul and is available in fingerprint resistant stainless steel. Power Preheat lets you start cooking sooner, while the Power burner brings the heat for quick searing and an even saute . For faster baking and roasting, true convection with a third heating element helps keep temperatures consistent. Plus, you can count on this freestanding stove for a decade of dependability thanks to a 10-year limited parts warranty. Best of all, this 5.8 cu. ft. gas stove is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. with genuine American Pride.
- Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel
- Easy-to-clean, fingerprint resistant stainless steel keeps your range looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside.
- Power Preheat
- Power Preheat lets you enjoy dinner faster with juicy flavor every time.
- Power(TM) Burner
- Ranging from 15,000 to 18,000 BTUs, Power™ burners allow for a slow, even sauté and the intense heat for a seared, juicy steak.
- True Convection with Third Element
- True convection uses a powerful third heating element and a sturdy fan to circulate even temperatures for faster baking and roasting.
- Auto Convect Conversion
- Auto Convect Conversion adjusts your traditional recipes to the right convection time and temperature without all the complexity.
- Max Capacity Rack
- The max capacity rack supports your largest dishes and dips down so you have plenty of room for cooking.
- Oval Burner
- The 8,000-BTU oval burner helps ensure even heating when you're cooking with oversized pots and pans.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty
- With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the cooktop burners, oven burners, cast-iron metal grates and cavity, we built these ranges tough enough to keep cooking for years.
- Designed, Engineered, and Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Maytag® ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Precision Cooking(TM) System
- The Precision Cooking™ system uses sensor heating to help ensure each meal is cooked evenly.
- Hidden Bake Element
- The hidden bake element is sealed under the oven floor to protect it from spills and drips.
- Variable Broil
- Variable broil brings the best results out of broiling with just the right temperatures for quick-cooking tasty meals.
- Keep Warm(TM) Setting
- The Keep Warm™ setting uses low heat to keep food warm in your oven.
- Delay Bake Setting
- With the Delay Bake setting, you can place your dishes inside the oven and program when you want the baking to begin.
- AquaLift(R) Self-Cleaning Technology
- Clean your oven in under an hour with the odor-free, low-heat cleaning of AquaLift® self-cleaning technology. Just add water, run the cycle, and wipe with a wet sponge when the cycle is finished.
- 5.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- With enough space for even your largest dishes and pans, this 5.8 cu. ft. capacity Maytag® gas range's main cavity is among the biggest in the industry for gas ranges.
- Simmer Burner
- The simmer burner provides 800 to 5,000 BTUs of precise, adjustable heat to give your gas range both a full-power simmer burner and warming setting all in one.
- Better Built Gas Range
- Cast-iron grates, heavy-duty door hinges, and premium ball-bearing drawer glides are built for dependability. Sealed surface burners help prevent leaks making cleaning faster and easier.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Black on Stainless|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Power||8000 BTU|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Type||Oval Burner|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||18,000 BTU|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||High Output|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||9500 BTU|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Multi Purpose|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||15,000 BTU|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||High Output|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||5000 BTU|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Simmer|
|Number of Grates||2|
|Grate Details||Dishwasher Safe; Matte Finish; Porcelain Coated Cast Grates|
|Number of Oven Lights||1|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Self-Cleaning||AquaLift® Self Clean|
|Convection Functions||Bake; Broil; Convection Conversion; Roast|
|Convection Element Type||Fan|
|Bake Element Power||18,000 BTU|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Broiler Element Power||11,000 BTU|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Oven Rack Type||2 Standard and 1 Max Capacity|
|Number of Rack Guides||7|
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Handle Type||Reach Through Handle|
|Selections||Warm Hold; Delay Start; Cook Time Indicator; Power Preheat; Audible Signal; Sabbath Mode; Control Lock|
|Depth||27 7/8 Inches|
|Height||47 7/8 Inches|
|Width||29 7/8 Inches|
Be the first to review this product.