Our gas stove with included griddle plate is built for the long haul and is available in fingerprint resistant stainless steel. Power Preheat lets you start cooking sooner, while the Power burner brings the heat for quick searing and an even saute . For faster baking and roasting, true convection with a third heating element helps keep temperatures consistent. Plus, you can count on this freestanding stove for a decade of dependability thanks to a 10-year limited parts warranty. Best of all, this 5.8 cu. ft. gas stove is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. with genuine American Pride.
- Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel
- Easy-to-clean, fingerprint resistant stainless steel keeps your range looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside.
- Power Preheat
- Power Preheat lets you enjoy dinner faster with juicy flavor every time.
- True Convection with Third Element
- True convection uses a powerful third heating element and a sturdy fan to circulate even temperatures for faster baking and roasting.
- Auto Convect Conversion
- Auto Convect Conversion adjusts your traditional recipes to the right convection time and temperature without all the complexity.
- Max Capacity Rack
- The max capacity rack supports your largest dishes and dips down so you have plenty of room for cooking.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty
- With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the cooktop burners, oven burners, cast-iron metal grates and cavity, we built these ranges tough enough to keep cooking for years.
- Designed, Engineered, and Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Maytag(R) ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Precision Cooking System
- The Precision Cooking system uses sensor heating to help ensure each meal is cooked evenly.
- Hidden Bake Element
- The hidden bake element is sealed under the oven floor to protect it from spills and drips.
- Keep Warm Setting
- The Keep Warm setting uses low heat to keep food warm in your oven.
- Delay Bake Setting
- With the Delay Bake setting, you can place your dishes inside the oven and program when you want the baking to begin.
- AquaLift(R) Self-Cleaning Technology
- Clean your oven in under an hour with the odor-free, low-heat cleaning of AquaLift(R) self-cleaning technology. Just add water, run the cycle, and wipe with a wet sponge when the cycle is finished.
- 5.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- With enough space for even your largest dishes and pans, this 5.8 cu. ft. capacity Maytag(R) gas range's main cavity is among the biggest in the industry for gas ranges.
- Simmer Burner
- The simmer burner provides 800 to 5,000 BTUs of precise, adjustable heat to give your gas range both a full-power simmer burner and warming setting all in one.
- Better Built Gas Range
- Cast-iron grates, heavy-duty door hinges, and premium ball-bearing drawer glides are built for dependability. Sealed surface burners help prevent leaks making cleaning faster and easier.
|Cutout Height||36.0 in|
|Cutout Width||30.0 in|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||25-7/16 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||47-15/16 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|LP Convertible||Yes - Kit Included|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY -WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||Yes|
|Bake Element Power||18,000 BTU|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Element Type||Single-Fan|
|Convection Functions||Bake, Broil, Convection Conversion, Roast|
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Number of Oven Lights||1|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Rack Guides||7|
|Oven Control Location||Backguard|
|Oven Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection|
|Oven Ignition Type||Spark|
|Oven Light Switch Location||Oven Control|
|Oven Light Type||Incandescent|
|Oven Rack Type||2 Standard and 1 Max Capacity|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Door Type||Glass Window|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Type||Reach-Through Handle|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Power||8000 BTU|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Type||Oval Burner|
|Cooktop Control Knob Type||Weighted-Plastic|
|Cooktop Control Location||Front|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Grate Details||Dishwasher Safe, Matte Finish, Porcelain Coated Cast Grates|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Ignition Type||Direct Spark Ignition|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||High Output|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||9500 BTU|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Multi Purpose|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Number of Grates||2|
|Power Outage Compatible||Yes - Cooktop Only|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||15,000 BTU|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||High Output|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Simmer|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Knob Color||Stainless Steel|
Be the first to review this product.