This 5.8 cu. ft. slide-in gas range with the FIT system delivers the look of a built-in without the need for a total renovation, and is available in fingerprint resistant stainless steel. Power Preheat helps you start cooking sooner, while true convection with a third heating element lets you bake and roast faster. Plus, Auto Convect Conversion adjusts your traditional recipes to the right convection time and temperature. And since this gas range is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. with genuine American Pride and is backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty, you can count on cooking up favorites for years to come.
- Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel
- Easy-to-clean, fingerprint resistant stainless steel keeps your range looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside.
- Power Preheat
- Power Preheat lets you enjoy dinner faster with juicy flavor every time.
- Power Burner
- Ranging from 15,000 to 18,000 BTUs, Power burners allow for a slow, even saute and the intense heat for a seared, juicy steak.
- FIT System
- The innovative FIT system ensures your new Maytag(R) slide-in range will fit your kitchen cabinet cutout.
- Auto Convect Conversion
- Auto Convect Conversion adjusts your traditional recipes to the right convection time and temperature without all the complexity.
- True Convection with Third Element
- True convection uses a powerful third heating element and a sturdy fan to circulate even temperatures for faster baking and roasting.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty
- With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the cooktop burners, oven burners, cast-iron metal grates and cavity, we built these ranges tough enough to keep cooking for years.
- Designed, Engineered, and Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Maytag(R) ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Precision Cooking System
- The Precision Cooking system uses sensor heating to help ensure each meal is cooked evenly.
- Max Capacity Rack
- The max capacity rack supports your largest dishes and dips down so you have plenty of room for cooking.
- Hidden Bake Element
- The hidden bake element is sealed under the oven floor to protect it from spills and drips.
- Variable Broil
- Variable broil brings the best results out of broiling with just the right temperatures for quick-cooking tasty meals.
- Keep Warm Setting
- The Keep Warm setting uses low heat to keep food warm in your oven.
- Delay Bake Setting
- With the Delay Bake setting, you can place your dishes inside the oven and program when you want the baking to begin.
- AquaLift(R) Self-Cleaning Technology
- Clean your oven in under an hour with the odor-free, low-heat cleaning of AquaLift(R) self-cleaning technology. Just add water, run the cycle, and wipe with a wet sponge when the cycle is finished.
- 5.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- With enough space for even your largest dishes and pans, this 5.8 cu. ft. capacity Maytag(R) gas range's main cavity is among the biggest in the industry for gas ranges.
- Simmer Burner
- The simmer burner provides 800 to 5,000 BTUs of precise, adjustable heat to give your gas range both a full-power simmer burner and warming setting all in one.
- Better Built Electric Range
- The shatter-resistant cooktop, heavy-duty door hinges and premium ball-bearing drawer glides are built for dependability.
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||48-3/4 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Operation Compliant|
|LP Convertible||Yes - Kit Included|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .|
|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Type||Reach-Through Handle|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||No|
|Drawer Type||Warming Drawer|
|Number of Oven Lights||1|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Rack Guides||7|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection|
|Oven Light Switch Location||Oven Control|
|Oven Light Type||Incandescent|
|Oven Rack Type||2 Standard and 1 Max Capacity|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Power||8000 BTU|
|Cooktop Control Location||Front|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Cooktop Element Style||Gas Burner|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Grate Details||Dishwasher Safe, Matte Finish, Continuous, Cast Iron Grates|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Burner|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||5000 BTU|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Burner|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Number of Grates||2|
|Power Outage Compatible||No|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||15,000 BTU|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Knob Color||Stainless Steel|
Be the first to review this product.