This front control slide-in gas range delivers an easy kitchen upgrade and is packed with power to raise the bar on both flavor and style. The FIT system delivers the look of a built-in without the need for a total renovation while the Power Burners get steak seared faster. Power Preheat gets the oven ready so you can enjoy dinner 20% faster* while the warming drawer on this slide-in gas range gives you space to keep food warm until it's ready to be served, and EvenAir true convection brings out the finest flavors in every meal. This 30-inch range is designed with die-cast metal knobs and Better Built Components and backed with a 10-year limited parts warranty, so you can count on delicious being a part of dinner for years to come.
- FIT System
- The innovative FIT system ensures your new Maytag(R) slide-in range will fit your kitchen cabinet cutout.
- Auto Convect Conversion
- Auto Conversion adjusts your traditional recipes to the right convection time and temperature without all the complexity.
- Precision Cooking System
- The Precision Cooking system combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil functions to deliver quick, evenly cooked meals in your oven.
- 10 Year Limited Parts Warranty
- With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the cooktop burners, oven burners, cast-iron metal grates and cavity, we built these ranges tough enough to keep cookin' for years
- Keep Warm Setting
- The Keep Warm setting uses low heat to keep food warm in your oven.
- Designed, Engineered, and Assembled in the USA
- From Tulsa, Oklahoma to you, Maytag(R) freestanding ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||26-3/8 in|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||28-7/8 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Operation Compliant|
|Door Type||Glass Window|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Type||Towel Bar|
|Knob Color||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Window Size||Extra Large|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||No|
|Bake Element Power||18,000 BTU|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Element Power||900|
|Convection Element Type||Single-Fan|
|Convection Functions||Bake, Broil, Roast|
|Drawer Type||Warming Drawer|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Number of Oven Lights||1|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Rack Guides||7|
|Oven Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection|
|Oven Light Type||Incandescent|
|Oven Rack Type||1 Max Capacity, 2 Standard|
|Oven Self-Cleaning||AquaLift® Self Clean|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Type||Sealed Burner|
|Cooktop Element Style||Gas Burner|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Grate Details||Dishwasher Safe, Matte Finish, Continuous, Cast Iron Grates|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||17,000 BTU|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Sealed Burner|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Sealed Burner|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Number of Grates||2|
|Power Outage Compatible||No|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
Be the first to review this product.