To bring out intense flavor in whatever you're cookin' up, count on the power of this Gemini® gas stove. Not only does the 16,000-BTU Power™ burner sear steaks fast, Power Preheat and EvenAir™ true convection make sure cooking starts even and stays even for crispy, juicy and tasty every time. Plus, flaky pies won't have to share the spotlight or temperature with roast beef thanks to the double oven configuration and 6.0 total cu. ft. capacity. And you'll know you're lookin' at the heavy-duty strength of Maytag when you see the stainless steel handles and die-cast metal knobs added to this freestanding oven. Even better, this gas stove boasts a 10-year limited parts warranty 1 on the burners, grates and cavity, and is built with American Pride in Cleveland, Tennessee.
- Power Preheat
- Power Preheat lets you enjoy dinner 20% faster 2 with juicy flavor every time.
- Gemini(R) Double Oven Range
- Start the feast on time, every time and cook multiple dishes at different temperatures with your double oven range.
- Better Built Double Oven Gas Range
- Cast-iron grates and heavy-duty oven door hinges are built for dependability. Sealed surface burners help prevent leaks making cleaning faster and easier.
- Auto Convect Conversion
- Auto Conversion adjusts your traditional recipes to the right convection time and temperature without all the complexity
- 10 Year Limited Parts Warranty - Gas Range
- With a 10-year limited parts warranty 1 on the cooktop burners, oven burners, cast-iron metal grates and cavity, we built these ranges tough enough to keep cookin' for years
- Designed, Engineered, and Assembled in the USA
- From Cleveland, Tennessee to you, Maytag(R) Gemini(R) double oven ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Range Type||Freestanding Double Oven|
|Cooktop Element Style||Sealed Burner|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Black|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Power||7350 BTU|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Type||Single|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||16,000 BTU|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Single|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||5000 BTU|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Single|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||10,000 BTU|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Single|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||5000 BTU|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Single|
|Number of Grates||2|
|Grate Details||Cast Iron Grates, Continuous, Dishwasher Safe, Satin Finish|
|Number of Oven Lights||1|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||No|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Power On Indicator Light||No|
|Oven Rack Type||Standard (Both)|
|Oven Cooking System||Thermal Upper-Convection Lower|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes Both|
|Broiler Location||Top Center Both|
|Convection Element Type||True|
|Convection Functions||Bake Lower, Roast Lower|
|Number of Oven Racks||1 Upper-2 Lower|
|Number of Rack Guides||2 Upper-5 Lower|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Selections||Cancel/Off, Clock, Control Lock, Delay Start, Favorites, Language Conversion, Sabbath Mode, Start Time, Stop Time, Timer, Warm Hold|
|Star K Compliant||Sabbath Mode|
Be the first to review this product.