To take on your toughest jobs, this large capacity washer gives you the Best Cleaning in the industry driven by the PowerWash® system. The PowerWash® cycle's extra wash action and an internal heater help remove everyday tough stains in a single wash. With 4.3 cu. ft. capacity, there's enough room to wash 29 towels at once in this front load washer. An extra boost from the Steam for Stains option helps power out stubborn stains, while the Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of household bacteria to give you peace of mind. And when you're in a hurry, use the Rapid Wash cycle on your front load washer to clean small loads quickly.
- 4.3 cu. ft. Capacity
- Tackle extra large loads with 4.3 cu. ft. capacity, enough space to clean 29 towels at once.
- Rapid Wash Cycle
- The Rapid Wash cycle washes small loads quickly for those times when your must-have outfit looks less than presentable.
- Advanced Vibration Control Plus
- Wash loads of nearly any size without worrying about vibration. A combination of two ball-bearing balancing rings, a six-point suspension system and advanced software easily handle the vibration of almost any load size.
- Maytag(R) Commercial Technology
- Maytag(R) Commercial Technology ensures our washers are built to last, including a hard-nosed pump impeller for powerful cleaning action, a direct drive motor backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty 3 , and zinc-coated springs that are engineered to work like clockwork year after year.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty 3 on the Direct Drive Motor and Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- We don't just tell you a Maytag(R) washer will get your clothes clean for years: we confidently back our washers with a 10-year limited parts warranty 3 on the direct drive motor and stainless steel wash basket.
- American Pride
- We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. Better Built by hard-working employees and delivered straight from Clyde, Ohio to you, these washers are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Capacity||4.30 cu. ft.|
|Capacity IEC||5.0 cu. ft.|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||52-15/16 in|
|Maximum Height||39-3/4 in|
|Minimum Height||38-3/4 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Side and Front Reach Compliant|
|Advanced Vibration Control||Yes|
|CEE Tier||Tier III (Highest Possible Efficiency Rating)|
|Energy Star® Certified||ENERGY STAR® Certified|
|Sound Package||Quiet Series|
|Auto Load Size Sensing Technology||Yes|
|Dispense System||Detergent, Fabric Softener & Bleach|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Maximum Spin Speed RPM||1200|
|Out of Balance Sensing||Yes|
|Spin Speed Selections||Max Extract, Medium, Slow|
|Cycles and Options|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor||No|
|Number of Soil Levels||3|
|Number of Wash Cycles||8|
|Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures||4|
|Soil Selections||Heavy, Normal, Light|
|Temperature Selections||Cold, Cool, Warm, Hot|
|Amps||15 or 20|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Control Location||Front Panel|
Be the first to review this product.