To take on your toughest jobs, this large capacity washer gives you the Best Cleaning in the industry driven by the PowerWash® system. The PowerWash® cycle's extra wash action and an internal heater help remove everyday tough stains in a single wash. With 4.3 cu. ft. capacity, there's enough room to wash 29 towels at once in this front load washer. An extra boost from the Steam for Stains option helps power out stubborn stains, while the Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of household bacteria to give you peace of mind. And when you're in a hurry, use the Rapid Wash cycle on your front load washer to clean small loads quickly.
- Best Cleaning in the Industry Driven by the PowerWash(R) System
- The Best Cleaning in the industry is driven by the PowerWash® system, featuring the extra cleaning action of the PowerWash® cycle and an internal heater.
- PowerWash(R) Cycle
- The PowerWash® cycle helps remove everyday tough stains in a single wash by using a combination of extra wash action and heated water.
- Steam for Stains Option
- Power out stains using the additional soak time, optimal water temperature and boost of steam from the Steam for Stains option, which can be added to select cycles.
- Sanitize Cycle
- The Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of household bacteria with extra hot water temperature, delivering thorough cleaning and peace of mind.
- Rapid Wash Cycle
- The Rapid Wash cycle washes small loads quickly for those times when your must-have outfit looks less than presentable.
- Internal Heater
- An internal heater gives detergent a powerful boost, helping it to work harder against stubborn stains with increased water temperature, contributing to the Best Cleaning in the industry driven by the PowerWash® system.
- Maytag(R) Commercial Technology
- Maytag® Commercial Technology ensures our washers are built to last, including a hard-nosed pump impeller for powerful cleaning action, a direct drive motor backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty, and zinc-coated springs that are engineered to work like clockwork year after year.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Direct Drive Motor and Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- We don't just tell you a Maytag® washer will get your clothes clean for years: we confidently back our washers with a 10-year limited parts warranty on the direct drive motor and stainless steel wash basket.
- American Pride
- We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. Better Built by hard-working employees and delivered straight from Clyde, Ohio to you, these washers are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- 4.3 cu. ft. Capacity
- Tackle extra large loads with 4.3 cu. ft. capacity, enough space to clean 29 towels at once.
- Direct Drive Motor
- The direct drive motor not only has the power to handle large loads, it's backed by our 10-year limited parts warranty.
- Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- The stainless steel wash basket is designed for years of serious stain fighting with sturdy materials built for the long haul.
- Cold Wash Cycle
- The Cold Wash cycle helps lift tough stains with an active soak while giving you the energy savings and effective cleaning power of cold water.
- Advanced Vibration Control(TM) Plus
- Wash loads of nearly any size without worrying about vibration. A combination of two ball-bearing balancing rings, a six-point suspension system and advanced software easily handle the vibration of almost any load size.
- Cycle Memory
- Customize each cycle the way you want with cycle memory, which stores your last setting choices and then applies those options the next time you use that cycle.
|Configuration and Overview|
|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Side and Front Reach Compliant|
|CEE Tier||Tier II|
|Cycle and Options|
|Washer Cycle Selections||Normal; Powerwash®; Cold Wash; Delicates; Sanitize; Clean Washer with affresh; Drain & Spin; Rapid Wash|
|Option Selections||Steam for Stains; Extra Rinse; Delay Wash; End of Cycle Signal; Control Lock|
|Number of Soil Levels||3|
|Soil Selections||Heavy; Normal; Light|
|Number of Spin Speeds||3|
|Spin Speed Selections||Max Extract; Medium; Slow|
|Temperature Selections||Cold; Cool; Warm; Hot|
|Maximum Spin Speed||1200|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Motor Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Maytag Commercial Technology Components||Pump Impeller, Corrosion Resistant Springs and Dampers|
|Out of Balance Sensing||Yes|
|Sound Package||Quiet Series™|
|Suspension System||2 Springs 4 Dampers|
|Feedback-Status Indicators||Estimated Time Remaining; Sensing; Add Garment; Steaming; Done; Delay Wash; Door Locked; Clean Washer Reminder|
|Control Type||Tap Touch|
|Automatic Load Size Sensing Technology||Yes|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor||No|
|Height||39 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||32 15/16 Inches|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||52 15/16 Inches|
|Minimum Height||38 3/4 Inches|
|Maximum Height||39 3/4 Inches|
Be the first to review this product.