Tackle super sized loads with 4.5 cu. ft. capacity, enough space to clean 29 towels at once in this large capacity washer. Featuring the Best Cleaning in the industry driven by the PowerWash® system, everyday tough stains are no match for the extra wash action of the PowerWash® cycle and an internal heater. And to power out stubborn stains, get an extra boost with the Steam for Stains option. When you can't move clean clothes to the dryer right away, count on the Fresh Hold® option to keep them smelling fresh by tumbling loads and circulating air with a built-in fan up to 12 hours after the wash cycle ends. And you can rest easy knowing that the Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of household bacteria and delivers thorough cleaning in this front load washer.
- Wrinkle Control Cycle
- The Wrinkle Control cycle is specially designed to prevent wrinkles from forming in the first place with warm water and low spin speeds.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Direct Drive Motor and Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- We don't just tell you a Maytag(R) washer will get your clothes clean for years: we confidently back our washers with a 10-year limited parts warranty on the direct drive motor and stainless steel wash basket.
- American Pride
- We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. Better Built by hard-working employees and delivered straight from Clyde, Ohio to you, these washers are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Internal Heater
- An internal heater gives detergent a powerful boost, helping it to work harder against stubborn stains with increased water temperature, contributing to the Best Cleaning in the industry driven by the PowerWash(R) system.
- 4.5 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Tackle super sized loads with 4.5 cu. ft. capacity, enough space to clean 29 towels at once.
- Direct Drive Motor
- The direct drive motor not only has the power to handle large loads, it's backed by our 10-year limited parts warranty.
- Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- The stainless steel wash basket is designed for years of serious stain fighting with sturdy materials built for the long haul.
- Cold Wash Cycle
- Extra cleaning action and an active soak help wash away tough stains, while giving you the energy savings and gentle cleaning power ofcold water.
- Allergen Cycle
- The Allergen cycle deep cleans fabrics with extra water to flush out 95% of common household allergens, like dust mites and pet dander.
- Advanced Vibration Control Plus
- Advanced Vibration Control Plus automatically redistributes unbalanced loads with a ball-bearing balancing ring and six-point suspension system, while advanced software learns its surroundings, adjusting and recalibrating from load to load.
- Cycle Memory
- Customize each cycle the way you want with cycle memory, which stores your last setting choices and then applies those options the next time you use that cycle.
- Rapid Wash Cycle
- The Rapid Wash cycle cleans small loads quickly with high speed tumbling and extra high spin speed for faster drying, and pairs nicely with the Rapid Dry cycle on matching Maytag(R) dryers to get your clothes ready in no time.
- Maytag(R) Commercial Technology
- Maytag(R) Commercial Technology ensures our washers are built to last, including a hard-nosed pump impeller for powerful cleaning action, a direct drive motor backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty, and zinc-coated springs that are engineered to work like clockwork year after year.
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||52-15/16 in|
|Maximum Height||39-3/4 in|
|Minimum Height||38-3/4 in|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cycles and Options|
|Number of Wash Cycles||11|
|Configuration and Overview|
|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Side and Front Reach Compliant|
|CEE Tier||Tier II|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .|
|Energy Star® Qualified||ENERGY STAR® Certified|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
Be the first to review this product.