Our reliable 2.1 cu. ft. over-the-range microwave, available in fingerprint resistant stainless steel, is built to handle whatever's for dinner. It features the WideGlide tray that can hold a 10" x 15" pan without getting stuck in place like it would on a turntable, while sensor reheat adjusts to your leftovers with ideal settings to help prevent overcooking. Plus, the multiple speed exhaust fan, mesh grease filter and charcoal odor filter work together to combat cooking odors and smoke. And with a stainless steel cavity and 10-year limited parts warranty, you've got a large microwave made to last in any kitchen.
- Multiple Speed Exhaust Fan
- The multiple speed exhaust fan helps remove smoke and odors as you cook on your range.
- Charcoal Odor Filter
- Help prevent cooking smells from overwhelming your meals with a charcoal odor filter that removes high airflow odors and steam.
- Flush Hidden Vent
- The flush hidden vent cleans up like clockwork to keep your microwave looking its best.
- 10 Year Limited Parts Warranty
- With a 10-year limited parts warranty 1 on the cavity and magnetron, we built these microwaves tough enough to keep cooking for years.
- Stainless Steel Cavity
- The stainless steel microwave cavity is designed to resist the splatter from any messy meal.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Cooking Power||1000 w|
|Microwave Selections||Add 30 Seconds, Auto Cook, Control Lock, Cook Power, Cook Time, Defrost, Fresh Vegetable, Keep Warm, Kids Menu, Popcorn, Potato, Reheat|
|Number or Racks||1|
|Scrolling Electronic Display||Yes|
|Duct Direction||Vertical or Horizontal|
|Duct Outlet Size||3 1/4 x 10|
|Filters||Charcoal Odor Removing Filter|
|Number of Speeds||4|
|Microwave Configuration||Microwave Hood Combination|
Be the first to review this product.