Our reliable Maytag® over-the-range microwave is built to cook up whatever you're making for dinner. EvenAir™ convection mode cooks your favorites to perfection and gets them ready fast when you need a quicker option than the oven. Convection cooking works by heating foods inside and out to seal in flavors and juices, so you can move the browning, baking and crisping from the oven to this 1.9 cu. ft. microwave. Plus, Sensor cooking adjusts to your dinner with ideal time and power settings for everything from large casseroles to pasta. And when it comes to durability, this convection microwave features a stainless steel handle and a 10-year limited parts warranty 1 on the magnetron and stainless steel cavity. Add halogen lighting and electronic temperature controls, and this over-the-range microwave is made to cook in any kitchen.
- Multiple Speed Exhaust Fan
- The multiple speed exhaust fan helps remove smoke and odors as you cook.
- Electronic Temperature Control
- Cook up family favorites in the microwave by setting temperatures like you would in the oven. Electronic temperature controls let you follow the recipe and enter a temperature, so you won't have to worry about guessing cook times and power levels.
- Charcoal Odor Filter
- Help prevent cooking smells from overwhelming your meals with a charcoal odor filter that removes high airflow odors and steam.
- Flush Hidden Vent
- The flush hidden vent cleans up like clockwork to keep your microwave looking its best.
- Stainless Steel Cavity
- The stainless steel microwave cavity is designed to resist the splatter from any messy meal.
- 10 Year Limited Parts Warranty
- With a 10-year limited parts warranty 1 on the cavity and magnetron, we built these microwaves tough enough to keep cooking for years.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Cooking Power Wattage||1000|
|Convection Power Wattage||1600|
|Microwave Selections||Add 30 Seconds, Auto Cook, Control Lock, Cook Power, Cook Time, Defrost, Fresh Vegetable, Keep Warm, Kids Menu, Popcorn, Potato, Reheat, Snack Bar, Soften/Melt, Steam|
|Vent Type||Exterior or Recirculating|
|Work Surface Light||Halogen|