For deep cleaning performance with an even deeper wash basket, Maytag® top load washers are built to get to the bottom of your heavy-duty loads. This impressive washing machine uses the PowerWash® cycle to drive the Best Cleaning in its class and the Power™ Impeller to make sure clothes stay saturated during the wash cycle. Plus, the Deep Clean option gives clothes a longer, more active soaking time, while steam-enhanced cycles like the Sanitize cycle really stick it to stains. If that's not enough, count on our 10-year limited parts warranty 1 to keep this top load washer humming for a decade. It's just another way Maytag puts the confidence back in cleaning.
- Optimal Dispensers
- Optimal dispensers automatically release detergent, fabric softener and oxygenated additives at the right time for an outstanding cleaning performance.
- Direct Drive Motor
- The new direct drive motor powers an enhanced drive system that provides the power needed to handle larger loads. Plus, it's backed with a 10-year limited parts warranty 1 and tested to 2X life 2 so you know it will keep delivering maximum performance for years.
- Power(TM) Impeller
- The Power(TM) Impeller attacks everyday tough stains in a single wash with a reverse wash motion and triple action spray that keeps clothes thoroughly saturated with concentrated detergent throughout the cycle.
- Maytag(R) Commercial Technology
- These washers are built to last thanks to the Maytag(R) Commercial Technology we put under the hood, including a 2X Life 2 tested drive system.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty 1 on the Direct Drive Motor and Wash Basket
- We're so confident that these washers are built to get your clothes clean for years, we back them with a 10-year limited parts warranty 1 on the direct drive motor and stainless steel wash basket.
- American Pride
- We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. From Clyde, Ohio to you, these washers are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Energy Star® Qualified||ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
|CEE Tier||Not Rated|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Feedback-Status Indicators||Done, Estimated Time Remaining, Lid Lock, Rinse, Sensing, Spin, Wash|
|Cycle and Options|
|Number of Wash Cycles||11|
|Washer Cycle Selections||Bedding, Clean Washer with affresh, Cold Wash, Deep Water Wash, Delicates, Normal, Powerwash®, Rinse & Spin, Sanitary with Oxi & Steam, Soak, Wrinkle Control|
|Number of Spin Speeds||5|
|Number of Soil Levels||5|
|Soil Selections||Extra Heavy, Extra Light, Heavy, Light, Medium|
|Temperature Combinations||Cold, Cool, Hot, Warm, Warmer|
|Washer Option Selections||Audio Signal, Deep Clean with Steam, Extra Rinse, Oxi, Soil Level, Spin Speed, Temperature|