For the best Maytag brand has to offer, our top load washer is packed with high-performance parts and features. You can count on it for the Best Cleaning in its class driven by the PowerWash® system, which combines the PowerWash® cycle, the high concentration cleaning of PowerSpray and optimal dispensers. But that's not all this washing machine is bringing to the laundry room. Its enhanced steam cycle capabilities include the Deep Clean option and the Sanitize cycle, which serve up enhanced cleaning that's tough on stains. Plus, with sturdy Maytag® Commercial Technology and a 10-year limited parts warranty 1 on the direct drive motor and wash basket, it's just one more way Maytag is bringing the confidence in cleaning.
- Optimal Dispensers
- Optimal dispensers automatically release detergent, fabric softener and oxygenated additives at the right time for an outstanding cleaning performance.
- Sanitize Cycle with Oxi and Steam
- The Sanitize cycle with Oxi and Steam removes 99.9% of household bacteria. 3 Increased wash temperatures and oxygenated additives work together to attack everyday tough stains.
- Direct Drive Motor
- The new direct drive motor powers an enhanced drive system that provides the power needed to handle larger loads. Plus, it's backed with a 10-year limited parts warranty 1 and tested to 2X life 2 so you know it will keep delivering maximum performance for years.
- Maytag(R) Commercial Technology
- These washers are built to last thanks to the Maytag(R) Commercial Technology we put under the hood, including a 2X Life 2 tested drive system.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty 1 on the Direct Drive Motor and Wash Basket
- We're so confident that these washers are built to get your clothes clean for years, we back them with a 10-year limited parts warranty 1 on the direct drive motor and stainless steel wash basket.
- American Pride
- We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. From Clyde, Ohio to you, these washers are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Energy Star® Qualified||ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
|CEE Tier||Not Rated|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Feedback-Status Indicators||Done, Estimated Time Remaining, Lid Lock, Rinse, Sensing, Spin, Wash|
|Cycle and Options|
|Number of Wash Cycles||11|
|Washer Cycle Selections||Bedding, Clean Washer with affresh, Cold Wash, Deep Water Wash, Delicates, Normal, Powerwash®, Rinse & Spin, Sanitary with Oxi & Steam, Soak, Wrinkle Control|
|Number of Spin Speeds||5|
|Number of Soil Levels||5|
|Soil Selections||Extra Heavy, Extra Light, Heavy, Light, Medium|
|Temperature Combinations||Cold, Cool, Hot, Warm, Warmer|
|Washer Option Selections||Audio Signal, Deep Clean with Steam, Extra Rinse, Oxi, Soil Level, Spin Speed, Temperature|