Retractable downdraft systems remain flush with the cooktop surface until needed. A reversible motor box can be installed on either side of the downdraft, freeing up space beneath the cabinet. The 14-inch rise allows for greater smoke and steam capture.
- 6.5 Vertical Sones (3-1/4" x 10")
- Auto Off When Retracted
- Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Grease Filters
- Brushed Aluminum Intake Cover Standard
- Vertical Exterior Ventilation (3 1/4" x 10" Rectangular Duct)
- A fan system located at the surface of a range or cooktop. It serves to draw steam and grease downward and out of the kitchen via ductwork placed under the floor.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Hood Type||Retractable Downdraft|
|Number of Fan Speeds||3|
Be the first to review this product.