Installing this stove hood is quick and easy. The FIT system eliminates measuring, cutting and filler strips for a smooth fit every time. Once installed, the hood vent kitchen fan operates at a quiet 58 dBA (3.0 sones) at working speed so it won't disturb family time in the kitchen. Plus, incandescent lighting helps you keep a close eye on food so each dish turns out the way you want it to. And when cooking introduces steam, grease, smoke or odors into the surrounding air, a 225 CFM motor class takes care of it.
- FIT System
- The FIT system eliminates measuring, cutting and trim for a perfect fit every time.
- 58 dBA (3.0 sones) at Working Speed
- Keep noise down in the kitchen with the quiet operation of 68 dBA (6.4 sones) at the hood's highest speed with a recirculation option.
- Hidden Vent
- Powerful Variable-Speed, 225 CFM Motor Class
- Variable speeds provide the right amount of ventilation for every meal you prepare.
- Incandescent Lighting
- 3-1/4" x 10" Damper
- Recirculation (Non-Vented/Duct-Free)
- By not having to connect to outside air, this hood can be installed almost anywhere, including a condo. Recirculation happens through filters to help keep the air fresh.
- #1 Selling Appliance Brand in the U.S.A.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .|
|Number of Task Light Settings||2|
|Task Light Type||Incandescent|
|Duct Direction||Vertical or Horizontal|
|Duct Outlet Size||3 1/4 x 10|
|Filters||Charcoal Odor Removing Filter, Dishwasher-Safe Grease Filters|
|Number of Speeds||2|
|Sound Max Speed Sones||6-2/5|
Be the first to review this product.