Installing this stove hood is quick and easy. The FIT system eliminates measuring, cutting and filler strips for a smooth fit every time. Once installed, the hood vent kitchen fan operates at a quiet 57 dBA (1.9 sones) at its lowest of three fan speeds so it won't disturb family time in the kitchen. Plus, halogen lighting helps you keep a close eye on food so each dish turns out the way you want it to. And when cooking introduces steam, grease, smoke or odors into the surrounding air, a powerful 350 CFM motor class takes care of it.
- FIT System
- The FIT system eliminates measuring, cutting and trim for a perfect fit every time 2 .
- 57 dBA (1.9 sones) at Low Speed
- Keep noise down in the kitchen with the quiet operation of 73 dBA (7 sones) 3 at the hood's highest speed with a recirculation option.
- Hidden Vent
- Powerful Three-speed, 350 CFM Motor Class 4
- Three fan speeds provide the right amount of ventilation for every meal you prepare. 4 Based on 3-1/4" x 10" rear exit. Performance varies based on installation.
- Halogen Lighting
- 7" Round Damper
- 3-1/4" x 10" Damper
- Recirculation (Non-Vented/Duct-Free)
- By not having to connect to outside air, this hood can be installed almost anywhere, including a condo. Recirculation happens through filters to help keep the air fresh.
- #1 Selling Appliance Brand in the U.S.A.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Number of Task Light Settings||1|
|Task Light Type||Halogen|
|Control Type||Push Button|
|Duct Direction||Vertical or Horizontal|
|Duct Outlet Size||3 1/4 x 10|
|Filters||Charcoal Odor Removing Filter, Dishwasher-Safe Grease Filters|
|Sound Max Speed Sones||7-1/2|
|Number of Speeds||3|
|Kosher Consumer Friendly||Yes|
Be the first to review this product.