A complete home audio setup starts and ends with the HT-XT1. This slim all-in-one sound box packs a built-in subwoofer and 170 W of room filling audio into a compact design that sits underneath your TV. Experience virtual 3D cinematic sound with S-Force PRO Front Surround technology, and stream music in an instant with NFC and Bluetooth®.All-in-one sound solution
Want the immersive experience of cinematic sound without the clutter of a multichannel audio system? The HT-XT1 has a flat box design with a scratchproof glass top, for a premium finish. Place it to the side or use it as a TV stand.Sound with substance
Power up your sound experience with 2.1 channel, 170 W total audio output, and experience the action of your favorite movies, with room-filling audio. The HT-XT1 also packs a built-in subwoofer into the compact box design to deliver deep, thunderous bass tones for an immersive sound experience.Surrounded by sound
Fill your living room with 3D cinematic sound. The unique S-Force PRO Front Surround technology bends sound around your entire room using just two front-facing speakers to deliver a virtual surround sound experience.All it takes is one touch
Want to listen to music in a flash? Simply touch an NFC-enabled smartphone or tablet to make a Wi-Fi® connection, and hear your favorite tunes fill the room.Stream with Bluetooth
Don't worry if your smartphone doesn't have Wi-Fi® or NFC capabilities ™ you can still stream music directly from your phone or tablet using a wireless Bluetooth connection.Simple, smart setup
Effortlessly connect the HT-XT1 all-in-one sound box to your TV, Blu-ray player or PlayStation® thanks to three HDMI inputs and one output for easy setup.
- Powerful sound, simple set up and elegant design.
- Enhance your TV experience with this elegant, easy to use 170 watt 1 2.1 channel integrated surround sound system. Simply connect your TV and HD devices with HDMI (R)3 or stream music wirelessly via Bluetooth (R) and NFC 4 . The elevated chassis design features dual, down-firing subwoofers for solid bass response while even supporting TVs up to 66 lb.
- Slim & versatile design.
- The HT-XT1 is designed to complement your TV and your living space without being obtrusive. Less than 3" tall and intended for televisions ranging in size from 32 - 55", it's even capable of supporting loads up to 66 pounds (max.). The top surface is finished in tempered glass to provide a beautiful, durable and stable surface for your TV.
- Heart-pounding bass.
- Elevate your TV viewing experience with the amazing, room filling sound of dual built-in, down-firing subwoofers. Housed in the elevated chassis, these subwoofers complement the audio experience via enhanced acoustic interaction with your environment, resulting in rich, full musicality and heart pounding action sequences.
- BIG, room-filling sound.
- Enjoy immersive sound with 170 watt S-Master (R) amplification and S-Force (R) digital signal processing. Independent Bass, Treble and Subwoofer adjustments can be made to enhance the sound across all inputs, while seven sound field settings let you enjoy movies, listen to music, and watch sports as if you were there.
- NFC devices - Wireless Bluetooth (R) music streaming 4
- Stream music and control your Bluetooth (R) audio 4 experience with compatible music devices, smartphones or tablets 5 . Enjoy simplified Bluetooth (R) pairing with Near Field Connectivity (NFC); simply align compatible devices by touching their logos 4 . Built-in SBC and AAC codec support improves audio signal quality when streaming music wirelessly.
- Convenient connectivity.
- Get superior high-definition quality with 4K pass-through using the 3 HDMI (R) inputs 3 for connecting HD devices like a cable box, Blu-ray (R) player or gaming console. A single HDMI (R) TV connection with ARC ensures you get the best possible HD audio signal too. The audio processor supports most HD formats 2 including Dolby (R) TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. Conveniently connect legacy digital components using the optical input. You can also use the standard 1/8" stereo auxiliary input on the rear panel for simple analog devices.
- Bring your TV to life.
- Take your home entertainment experience to the next level with this 2.1 channel TV Sound System. You'll hear the clarity of the 170 watt S-Master (R) amplifier power your music and movies through the dual, down-firing subwoofers built into this compact unit 1 . S-Force (R) digital signal processing creates a virtual front surround experience.
- SongPal App system control 5 .
- SongPal App is a free downloadable app for both Android and compatible iPhone (R) or iPod (R) devices 6 . Think of it as your smartphone or tablet becoming a convenient system remote to navigate content and control functionality for added integration into your daily life. It can even control and playback your music files stored on your compatible device.
- Additional optical and analog inputs
- Conveniently connect legacy digital components using the optical input. You can also use the standard 1/8" stereo auxiliary input on the rear panel for simple analog devices.
|Size & Weight|
|Main Unit Size ™ Body Only (W x H x D) (in)||28.35 x 2.83 x 12.20 in|
|Main Unit Weight ™ Body Only||17.64 lb|
|Subwoofer Size (W x H x D) (in)||-|
|Subwoofer Weight (lb)||-|
|Main Unit Size ™ With Stand (W x H x D) (in)||-|
|A / V Sync||YES|
|Amplifier Channels||2.1 ch|
|S-Force PRO Front Surround||S-Force PRO Front Surround|
|LPCM (2CH / 5.1CH / 7.1CH) thru HDMI||YES|
|Power Output (Total)||170 W|
|Subwoofer Type||Built-in subwoofer|
|Enclosure Type||Bass reflex|
|Subwoofer Driver||Two 100 mm cones|
|Input and Output Terminals||Analog audio input (1), HDMI video input (3), HDMI video output (1), Optical audio input (supplied) (1)|
|Analog Audio Inputs||1|
|Optical Audio Inputs||1|
|Dolby® Dual Mono||YES|
|Dolby TrueHD/Dolby Digital+||YES / NO|
|LPCM||LPCM ™ 2 ch, LPCM ™ 5.1 ch, LPCM ™ 7.1 ch|
|PCM||96k/24 bit PCM|
|DTS||DTS, DTS-HD, DTS 96/24|
|DTS HD Master Audio||YES|
|Dolby||Dolby® Digital, Dolby® Digital+, Dolby® Dual Mono, Dolby® TrueHD|
|1080 / 24p||YES|
|3D-capable HDMI Pass Thru||YES (3D/4K)|
|Power Consumption||34 W|
|Bass / Treble Control||YES|