Sony's 4K HDR televisions make excellent partners for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro consoles. Immerse yourself in a responsive, fun-filled gaming experience with intensely vibrant colors.Rediscover every detail in 4K4K X-Reality PRO
4K X-Reality PRO picture processing upscales every pixel for remarkable clarity. Pixels across multiple frames are analyzed and images sharpened and refined in real time. See the detail appear in buildings and trees.Made to listenClearAudio+
Make your listening as lifelike as your viewing. ClearAudio+ fine tunes TV sound for an immersive, emotionally enriching experience that seems to surround you. Hear music and dialog with greater clarity and separation, whatever you're watching.Designed to keep your focus on the picture
Maximize your space, minimize your cables. This slimline TV is edged in a narrow aluminum frame for beautiful looks, allowing it to blend into your living space easily. Clever cable management keeps wires hidden at the front and rear.Access YouTube instantly with one click
Go straight to YouTube and enjoy all your favorite videos. We have made YouTube faster than ever on this Internet-ready TV and included a YouTube button on the remote control for easy browsing.TV How-to videos
Got questions about how to set up and use your TV? Or how to connect it to other equipment? Our video tutorials will take you through step by step.Technology that's accessible to allDiscover features that work for you and your Sony TV
Screen Reader YesAudio Description YesText Magnification YesClosed Caption YesVoice Search NoAccessibility Shortcut YesSwitch Access No/p>
- Uncover the detail with 4K HDR
- A High Dynamic Range (HDR)-compatible TV will change the way you look at TV. Combined with 4K Ultra HD resolution, HDR video content delivers exceptional detail, color and contrast, with a far wider range of brightness than other video formats. The result is the most lifelike picture TVs have ever been able to create, with brilliant highlights and fine detail.
- Rediscover every detail with 4K X-Reality PRO
- Discover a thrilling world of extraordinary clarity. Every single pixel is enhanced beautifully by our most powerful 4K picture processing technology ever. Individual parts of each scene are analyzed and matched with a special image database that independently addresses texture, contrast, color, and edges. The difference is clear with supremely lifelike detail, whatever you're watching.
- Made to listen: ClearAudio+
- Make your listening as lifelike as your viewing. ClearAudio+ fine-tunes TV sound for an immersive experience that seems to surround you. Hear music, dialog, and surround effects with greater clarity and separation, whatever you're watching.
- Be online instantly with one-button YouTube
- Go straight to YouTube and enjoy all your favorite videos. We have made YouTube faster than ever on this Internet-ready TV and included a YouTube button on the remote control for easy browsing.
- Narrow aluminum frame
- The narrow frame helps the TV look slim and attractive, focusing the eye on the screen for maximum entertainment.
- Cable management
- Keep wires out of sight. All of your cables can be neatly arranged across the back of the TV and channeled into the stand, so everything looks tidy.
- Cable-free front
- Hide all your cables from set-top boxes or Blu-ray players within the unique stand.
- Motionflow XR keeps the action smooth
- Enjoy smooth and sharp details even in fast-moving sequences with Motionflow XR. This innovative technology creates and inserts extra frames between the original ones. It compares key visual factors on successive frames, then calculates the split second of missing action in the sequences. Some models also include black-frame insertion for a blur-free and truly cinematic look.
- DSEE restores detail to your digital music
- Low-resolution Internet video, catch-up TV and other heavily compressed audio files don't always sound so great. A large amount of information gets thrown away when digital audio is compressed. With Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE) technology, lost frequency components (especially high frequencies) are restored for natural sound with a more spacious feel.
- Clear Phase for smooth, balanced frequencies
- BRAVIA(R) uses a powerful computer model to analyze and compensate for inaccuracies in speaker response. It does this by "sampling" the speaker frequency with higher precision. This information is fed back to cancel out any peaks or dips in the speaker's natural response - resulting in pure, natural audio with smooth, even reproduction of all frequencies.
- Cinematic S-Force Front Surround
- Enjoy an immersive soundstage that pulls you into the heart of the action. S-Force Front Surround mimics the way the brain correlates sound sources to create proper volume, time lag, and sound wave spectrum - using only left and right speakerchannels. By naturally emulating three-dimensional sound fields, you'll enjoy rich, high-fidelity audio across a wider listening area.
- Great entertainment wirelessly with built-in Wi-Fi
- Link up easily to your home network. With built-in Wi-Fi, you're free to go online and browse movies, enjoy video channels like YouTube and access services such as on-demand TV. Best of all, you can stream entertainment from your wireless home network and the Internet without the clutter of cables.
- Your smartphone on the big screen
- Screen mirroring lets you enjoy content and apps from your smartphone on your Sony TV. Supersize all your memories and enjoy them on the big screen with family and friends.
- Super multi-format USB play
- Enjoy your favorite digital content from any USB stick. Play music, video clips and view photo collections all through your TV with super multi-format USB play. Supporting a wide range of codecs, you can experience ultimate format versatility - simply plug in and you're ready to go.
- Enjoy HDR gaming with PlayStation
- Sony 4K HDR televisions are perfect partners for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro consoles. Immerse yourself in a responsive, fun-filled gaming experience with vivid textures and intensely vibrant colors. See your favorite games come to life with the incredible picture quality.
|What's In The Box||AC power adapter AC Power Cord Batteries Mini-plug Video Adapter Operating Instructions Quick Setup Guide Remote Control Table Top Stand|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Screen Size (inch, measured diagonally)||43" (42.5")|
|Dimension of TV without Stand (W x H x D)||38 1/4 x 22 1/2 x 2 7/8"/971 x 571 x 70 mm|
|Dimension of TV with Stand (W x H x D)||38 1/4 x 24 1/2 x 9 5/8"/971 x 620 x 242 mm|
|Dimension of TV with Floor Stand (W x H x D)||-|
|Dimension of Package Carton (W x H x D)||42 1/8 x 26 1/2 x 6 1/4" (1067 x 670 x 156 mm)|
|Stand Width||22 1/4" (563 mm)|
|VESA® Hole Pitch(W x H)||4 x 7 7/8 inch / 100 x 200 mm|
|Weight of TV without Stand||20.5 lb/9.3 kg|
|Weight of TV with Stand||22.1 lb/10.0 kg|
|Weight of TV with floor stand||-|
|Weight of Package Carton (Gross)||33.1 lb (15 kg)|
|Wi-Fi Standard||Wi-Fi Certified 802.11b/g/n|
|Ethernet inputs||1 (Bottom)|
|Bluetooth profile support||No|
|Smartphone connectivity||Screen mirroring(Miracast )|
|RF (Terrestrial/Cable) Connection Input(s)||1 (Side)|
|IF (satellite) input(s)||No|
|Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) Input(s)||1 (Bottom Hybrid with Composite)|
|Composite Video Input(s)||1 (Bottom Hybrid with Component)|
|HDMI inputs total||3 (2 Side/1 Rear)|
|HDCP||HDCP 2.2 (for HDMI 1/2/3)|
|HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC)||Yes|
|Digital Audio Output(s)||1 (Bottom)|
|Audio/Headphone Output(s)||1 (Rear) Hybrid with Headphone Out, Audio Out, and Subwoofer Out)|
|USB ports||3 (side)|
|USB HDD Recording||No|
|USB drive format support||FAT16/FAT32/NTFS|
|USB playback codecs||MPEG1/MPEG2PS/MPEG2TS/AVCHD/MP4Part10/MP4Part2/AVI(XVID)/AVI(MotionJpeg)/WMV9/MKV/WEBM/WAV/MP3/WMA/JPEG|
|Display resolution (H x V, pixels)||3840 x 2160|
|Backlight type||Edge LED|
|Backlight dimming type||Frame Dimming|
|HDR (High Dynamic Range) compatibility||Yes|
|Clarity enhancement||4K X-Reality PRO|
|Color enhancement||Live Color Technology|
|Contrast enhancement||Dynamic Contrast Enhancer|
|Motion enhancer (Native Hz)||Motionflow XR 240 (native 60 Hz)|
|Video signal support||1080p (60 Hz), 1080i (60 Hz), 720p (60 Hz), 480p, 480i 4096 x 2160p (24, 60 Hz), 3840 x 2160p (24, 30, 60 Hz), 1080p (30, 60 Hz), 1080/24p, 1080i (60 Hz), 720p (30, 60 Hz), 720/24p, 480p, 480i|
|Picture modes||Vivid, Standard, Custom, Cinema, Sports, Photo-Vivid, Photo-Standard, Photo-Custom, Game, Graphics, HDR Vivid, HDR Video|
|Sound (Speakers and Amplifier)|
|Audio Power Output||10 W+10 W|
|Speaker Type||Open Baffle Speaker|
|Dolby audio format support||Dolby® Digital, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby® Pulse|
|DTS audio format support||DTS Digital Surround|
|Simulated surround sound||S-Force Front Surround|
|Sound modes||Standard, Music, Theater, Sports|
|On-board Storage (GB)||-|
|Text Input Language||ENGLISH/SPANISH/FRENCH|
|Electronic Program Guide (EPG)||No|
|Internet Browser||Opera (Depends on Country)|
|Application Store||Yes (Opera Store)|
|Closed Captions (Analog/Digital)||(Analog)Closed Caption (Digital)Closed Caption|
|Power and Energy saving|
|Screen Size (inch, measured diagonally)||43" (42.5")|
|Power Consumption (in Operation)||101 W|
|ANNUAL POWER CONSUMPTION*||111 kWh/year|
|Power Consumption (in Standby)||0.50 W|
|Power Consumption (Networked Standby Mode) - Terminals||-|
|Presence of lead||No|
|Mercury content (mg)||-|
|Power Consumption (On Mode) for Energy Star||-|
|Power Consumption (Standby Mode) for Energy Star||-|
|Energy Star® compliant||-|
|Power Requirements (voltage/frequency)||AC 110-240 V, 50/60 Hz (USA/Canada AC 120 V, 60 Hz) DC 19.5 V|
|Power Saving Mode/Back Light Off Mode||Yes|
|Dynamic Backlight Control||Yes|
|Stand design||Gunmetal U Slate|
|Number of Tuners (Terrestrial/Cable)||1(Digital/Analog)|
|Number of Tuners (Sat)||-|
|TV System (Analog)||M|
|Tuner Channel Coverage (Analog)||VHF: 2-13/UHF: 14-69/CATV: 1-135|
|TV System (Digital Terrestrial)||ATSC|
|Tuner Channel Coverage (Digital Terrestrial)||VHF: 2-13/UHF: 14-69|
|TV System (Digital Cable)||Clear QAM|
|Tuner Channel Coverage (Digital Cable)||CATV: 1-135|
|TV System (Digital Sat)||-|