Experience stunning Full HD picture quality, whatever you're watching. Sony's unique X-Reality PRO processing engine analyzes, cleans and refines images for beautifully detailed viewing. Even content streamed in low resolution is enhanced with X-Reality PRO to give a picture by Sony that brings everything you watch to life.Rediscover every detail
X-Reality PRO picture processing upscales every pixel for exceptional picture clarity. As frames are analyzed, each scene is matched with our special image database to refine images and reduce noise for a picture with incredible realism.Slim and streamlined
With a slim profile this TV blends seamlessly into your living space. It's perfect for wall mounting while its discreet, narrow bezel puts your focus firmly on the picture, not the frame.Find more of the entertainment you love
Whether you want to rediscover a favorite movie or just check out a YouTube video, with a Sony TV the possibilities are endless 4 .
- X-Reality PRO : a cleaner, more refined picture
- Enjoy outstanding clarity, sharpness and picture quality for everything you watch. Our combination of noise reduction technologies sharpen and remove noise from every scene, so the picture gleams with clear detail.
- Full HD 1080p
- Experience the detail of Full HD 1080p across all your entertainment. From Blu-ray Discs to catch-up TV to smartphone photos, you can see it all in perfect clarity on the big screen with this BRAVIA TV. *Please note that the 32" model is HD Ready only
- Motionflow XR keeps the action smooth
- Enjoy smooth and sharp details even in fast-moving sequences with Motionflow XR. This innovative technology creates and inserts extra frames between the original ones. It compares key visual factors on successive frames, then calculates the split second of missing action in the sequences. Some models also include black-frame insertion for a blur-free and truly cinematic look.
- Slim look
- The screen has a narrow frame, accented with minimal bezels, so you can focus on your entertainment with near edge-to-edge pictures.
- Great entertainment wirelessly with built-in Wi-Fi(R)
- Link up easily to your home network. With built-in Wi-Fi, you're free to go online and browse movies, enjoy video channels like YouTube and access services such as on-demand TV. Best of all, you can stream entertainment from your wireless home network and the Internet without the clutter of cables.
- YouTube : Web videos on the big screen
- Start the YouTube app and see the latest music videos and viral clips on the big screen of your TV. You can sign-in to access playlists and see your subscriptions too.
- Make the moment yours with Photo Sharing Plus
- Let everyone share those special photo memories on the big screen. Up to ten people in the room can send photos and short video clips wirelessly from their smartphone straight to BRAVIA , to enjoy with a choice of your own optional background music. Your TV even creates its own dedicated Wi-Fi(R) network - ideal for guests.
- Your smartphone on the big screen
- Screen mirroring lets you enjoy content and apps from your smartphone on your Sony TV . Supersize all your memories and enjoy them on the big screen with family and friends.
- Super multi-format USB play
- Enjoy your favorite digital content from any USB stick. Play music, video clips and view photo collections all through your TV with super multi-format USB play. Supporting a wide range of codecs, you can experience ultimate format versatility - simply plug in and you're ready to go.
- Clear Phase for smooth, balanced frequencies
- BRAVIA uses a powerful computer model to analyze and compensate for inaccuracies in speaker response. It does this by "sampling" the speaker frequency with higher precision. This information is fed back to cancel out any peaks or dips in the speaker's natural response - resulting in pure, natural audio with smooth, even reproduction of all frequencies.
- Cable management
- Keep wires out of sight. All of your cables can be neatly arranged across the back of the TV and channeled into the stand, so everything looks tidy.
- Turn your TV into a digital recorder: USB HDD REC
- Store your favorite TV shows on an external USB hard disk drive to enjoy whenever you want. USB HDD REC allows one-touch and timer recording of a digital broadcast onto any USB HDD device up to 2TB in capacity. While viewing the show, simply press REC to start recording, which will automatically stop at the end of the show.
|What's In The Box||AC power adapter AC Power Cord Batteries Mini-plug Video Adapter Operating Instructions Quick Setup Guide Remote Control Table Top Stand|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Screen Size (inch, measured diagonally)||48" (47.6")|
|Dimension of TV without Stand (W x H x D)||43 x 25 3/8 x 2 5/8 inch / 1092 x 643 x 66 mm|
|Dimension of TV with Stand (W x H x D)||43 x 27 x 9 3/8 inch / 1092 x 683 x 235 mm|
|Dimension of TV with Floor Stand (W x H x D)||-|
|Dimension of Package Carton (W x H x D)||46 1/2" x 29 5/8" x 6 3/8" (1,180 x 752 x 161 mm)|
|Stand Width||28 1/8 inch / 712 mm|
|VESA® Hole Pitch(W x H)||7 7/8 x 7 7/8 inch / 200 x 200 mm|
|Weight of TV without Stand||22.5 lb / 10.2 kg|
|Weight of TV with Stand||23.6 lb / 10.7 kg|
|Weight of TV with floor stand||-|
|Weight of Package Carton (Gross)||30.9 lb / 14 kg|
|Ethernet inputs||1 (Bottom)|
|Bluetooth profile support||No|
|Smartphone connectivity||Photo Sharing Plus Screen mirroring(Miracast )|
|RF (Terrestrial/Cable) Connection Input(s)||1 (Bottom)|
|IF (satellite) input(s)||No|
|Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) Input(s)||1 (Bottom Mini Video Conversion Hybrid with Composite)|
|Composite Video Input(s)||1 (Bottom Mini Video Conversion Hybrid with Component)|
|HDMI inputs total||2 (1 Rear/1 Side)|
|HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC)||Yes|
|Digital Audio Output(s)||1 (rear)|
|Audio/Headphone Output(s)||1 (Side/Hybrid with Headphone and SubWoofer Out)|
|USB ports||2 (Side)|
|USB HDD Recording||No|
|USB drive format support||FAT16/FAT32/NTFS|
|USB playback codecs||MPEG1/MPEG2PS/MPEG2TS/AVCHD/MP4Part10/MP4Part2/AVI(XVID)/AVI(MotionJpeg)/WMV9/MKV/WEBM/WAV/MP3/WMA/JPEG|
|Display resolution (H x V, pixels)||1920 x 1080|
|Backlight type||Direct LED|
|Backlight dimming type||Frame Dimming|
|HDR (High Dynamic Range) compatibility||No|
|Clarity enhancement||X-Reality PRO|
|Color enhancement||Live Color Technology|
|Contrast enhancement||Dynamic Contrast Enhancer|
|Motion enhancer (Native Hz)||Motionflow XR 240 (native 60 Hz)|
|Video signal support||1080p (60 Hz), 1080i (60 Hz), 720p (60 Hz), 480p, 480i,1080p (30, 60 Hz), 1080/24p, 1080i (60 Hz), 720p (30, 60 Hz), 720/24p, 480p, 480i|
|Picture modes||Vivid, Standard, Custom, Photo-Vivid, Photo-Standard, Photo-Custom, Cinema, Game, Graphics, Sports|
|Sound (Speakers and Amplifier)|
|Audio Power Output||5W+5W|
|Speaker Type||Open Baffle Speaker|
|Dolby audio format support||Dolby® Digital, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby® pulse|
|DTS audio format support||DTS 2.0+Digital Out|
|Simulated surround sound||No|
|On-board Storage (GB)||4 GB|
|Text Input Language||ENGLISH/SPANISH/FRENCH|
|Closed Captions (Analog/Digital)||(Analog)Closed Caption (Digital)Closed Caption|
|Power and Energy saving|
|Energy Label Rating||-|
|Power Consumption (in Operation)||75 W|
|ANNUAL POWER CONSUMPTION*||108 kWh/Year|
|Power Consumption (in Standby)||120 V: 0.50 W / 240 V: 0.50 W|
|Power Consumption (Networked Standby Mode) - Terminals||-|
|Presence of lead||No|
|Mercury content (mg)||-|
|Power Consumption (On Mode) for Energy Star||57.00 W|
|Power Consumption (Standby Mode) for Energy Star||0.50 W|
|Energy Star® compliant||-|
|Power Requirements (voltage/frequency)||DC 19.5 V|
|Power Saving Mode/Back Light Off Mode||Yes|
|Dynamic Backlight Control||Yes|
|Stand design||Black U Slate|
|Number of Tuners (Terrestrial/Cable)||1(Digital/Analog)|
|Number of Tuners (Sat)||-|
|TV System (Analog)||M|
|Tuner Channel Coverage (Analog)||VHF: 2-13/UHF: 14-69/CATV: 1-135|
|TV System (Digital Terrestrial)||ATSC|
|Tuner Channel Coverage (Digital Terrestrial)||VHF: 2-13/UHF: 14-69|
|Tuner Channel Coverage (Digital Cable)||CATV: 1-135|
|TV System (Digital Sat)||-|