Introducing a speaker series versatile enough to deliver an unprecedented and real audio experience, and with a soundstage so expansive you can feel the energy and passion of the original performance, all while staying in harmony with your existing living spaces-no special listening room or setup required.Room-Filling Sound
At first listen, the all new Core Series speakers will make your favorite audio tracks unfold throughout your listening environment, thanks to precise instrument reproduction, positioning, and even depth relative to an expansive soundstage.Wide-Dispersion Super Tweeter
Prepare yourself for natural sounding vocals that shoot straight to the heart, thanks to the all-new Wide Dispersion Super Tweeter. The super tweeter is specifically designed to deliver ultra-responsive, high-frequency audio response (up to 50 kHz), ideal for High-Resolution listening, with wide directionality (sweet spot).Mica-Reinforced Drivers
CS Series speakers utilize unique, foamed (dual-layer) mica woofer diaphragms-the upper surface delivers supple and faithful sound quality, while the bottom layer leverages low weight with great strength for powerful bass response.Optimized Crossover Componentry
High-quality crossover networks using specially selected components assure minimal signal loss for energetic vocal response with even the most delicate emotional nuances. While being carefully mounted directly to the cabinet for vibration isolation.
- High-Resolution Audio for uncompromising sound
- Take your digital music collection to another level with High-Resolution Audio. By capturing music at a higher rate than CD, increasing both audio samples per second and the bitrate accuracy of each sample, High-Resolution Audio offers a near-perfect capture of an artist's music. Savor every breath and subtle movement for a truly emotional experience.
- Super tweeters expand your soundstage
- Feel your favorite music unfold throughout the room with precision and balance. These speakers include new super tweeters with wide directionality. High-frequency notes are reproduced precisely across an expansive soundstage-you can even sense the positioning of instruments-for an experience that's close to being there.
- Enhanced sound pressure with reduced weight
- Low sound pressure is a common weakness of small-sized tweeters and can result in unbalanced sound. These speakers include tweeters with high sound pressure, achieved through a variety of weight reduction techniques, including the integration of a more powerful magnetic circuit and a lighter CCAW (copper-clad aluminum wire) in the voice coil.
- High precision tweeter for faithful sound
- Hear vocals that perfectly reproduce the energy and passion of the singer. The 0.98 in soft dome main tweeter features polyester fiber for a more faithful, authentic sound. Precise acoustic tuning, using advanced sound-absorbing felt, eliminates rear sound pressure from the tweeters to ensure natural-sounding vocals.
- 5.12 in Woofer boosts low end frequencies
- This speaker system incorporates a newly developed 5.12 in woofer for deep, stable bass. Utilizing a foamed mica-cellular diaphragm, it produces both powerful bass and the finer detail required for clear vocals and dialog in the mid-range.
- Mica Reinforced Cellular cone for undistorted audio
- The perfect partner for today's bass-driven music. Many speakers use paper cones that flex and deteriorate over time, leading to a more distorted sound. Mica Reinforced Cellular (MRC) fiber woofers are rigid, holding their shape even when moving at high pressure and speed, so you can drive the bass harder without compromising audio quality.
- Rich acoustics with strong cabinet design
- The ported, all-wood enclosures are built for resonant acoustics. Unwanted vibrations are dampened and absorbed, thanks to a rigid construction which includes interior joints strengthened with a solid wooden structure. Our designers also optimized the type and layout of interior sound absorbing material to control, and precisely tune, cabinet resonant vibration.
- Tapered faceplate edges keep sound clear
- Eliminating unnecessary noise from the baffle board and cabinet is essential for a high quality performance. With slightly tapered faceplate edges, edge diffraction is suppressed for a clear and natural soundstage.
- Premium components, premium sound
- Poor connections can have a significant impact on overall sound quality. That's why these speakers use only premium components: air-core inductors in the tweeters, a silicon steel plate in the woofer, the thickest possible winding materials, and high quality film condensers. Hear and enjoy every nuance of High-Resolution Audio in the detail it deserves.
- Wooden finish for style and substance
- This speaker hasa smart black finish that blends with most contemporary interiors. The wood veneer also retains its shape well, ensuring that the sound won't be influenced by changes in temperature and humidity.
- High quality structure for clear music playback
- These speakers are built on sound foundations. A strong, ported enclosure allows for rich, resonant acoustics. The bass reflex duct, positioned at the rear of the speaker, suppresses unwanted noise and improves low-frequency sound reproduction.
|Front Speaker Enclosure Type||Bass reflex|
|Front Speaker Model name||SS-CS3|
|Front Speaker Rated Impedance||6 ohms|
|Front Speaker System||3-way, 4-driver speaker system|
|Front Speaker Units: Tweeter||0.98 in dome type x 1|
|Front Speaker Units: Woofer||5.12 in cone type x 2|
|Front Speaker Input terminal||Screw type|
|Front Speaker Dimensions (W x H x D)||9.05 x 36.30 x 10.24 in|
|Frequency Response||45 Hz-50 kHz|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||9.05 x 36.30 x 10.24 in|