Enjoy the subtlest nuances of studio-quality sound in higher than CD quality with High-Resolution Audio. Passion for music unites every component from signal to speaker so it feels like the artist is performing right in front of you.Taking sound to new heightsHigh-Resolution Audio: for unsurpassed quality
Discover the richness of High-Resolution Audio with the SS-HA1 system. Two Super tweeters create a wide listening range for clear highs, while rigid woofer cones produce resonating bass. The baffle shape and aluminum body reduce diffraction and vibration, so High-Resolution Audio sounds as close as possible to the live performance.Music. Like you've never heard it before
Rediscover your music collection in previously unheard sharpness and clarity. Every aspect of the SS-HA1 has been designed to highlight the rich details available with High-Resolution music files, as well as uncover the subtleties within MP3 audio.How it works 2 Taking digital music to better-than-CD quality
High-Resolution Audio converts analog sound to digital at a higher rate than CDs, producing sound at 24 bit / 96 kHz, compared to CDs at 16 bit / 44.1 kHz.Intelligent design, superior sound
The speaker has a unique baffle shape to reduce diffraction for clear, crisp sound. The strong aluminum design provides rigidity and reduces vibration for low distortion.Clear highs and rich lowsDrivers designed to enhance your High-Resolution Audio
Two wide dispersion (WD) Super tweeters create a wide listening area that complements the high band energy of High-Resolution music sources. With woofer cones crafted from light yet rigid Mica Reinforced Cellular (MRC) fiber, you'll hear unsurpassed musical clarity and resonating bass.Connect your High-Resolution collection
The SS-HA1 speakers are the perfect accompaniment to other High-Resolution Audio components - from the music files stored on your PC to an HDD Audio Player System or USB DAC amplifier. Simply connect your speakers to hear your music renewed in sharpness and detail closer to the original recording.
- High Resolution Audio
- High-Resolution Audio takes your digital music to another level. By converting analog music to digital at a higher rate than CDs-24-bit/192kHz, as opposed to the 16-bit/44.1kHz rate of CDs-High-Resolution Audio delivers better than CD quality sound, so you can get closer to the original studio recording.
- Wide Dispersion (WD) super tweeters
- By mounting WD super tweeters on the front and top of each speaker, we've been able to create a large sound field that maintains its quality across the full area. It's the perfect complement for the high-band energy of your Hi-Res Audio, regardless of speaker position or height. The high-sensitivity super tweeter, specific to the SS-HA1, comes equipped with powerful magnetic circuitry to match the sensitivity of the accompanying woofer unit.
- MRC woofer
- Most speakers use paper cones that will flex and deteriorate over time, leading to a more distorted sound. The Mica Reinforced Cellular (MRC) fiber woofer is stronger and more rigid than conventional speaker materials, allowing it to hold its shape even when moving at high pressure and speed.
- Diffraction-reducing baffle structure
- The speaker's baffle structure is uniquely designed to reduce diffraction within the body. By utilizing a propeller structure with 45-degree cuts on either side of the tweeter and super tweeter (both the front-facing and top-mounted), we've been able to ensure a crisp, clear sound that enhances your Hi-Res Audio.
- High-grade connections
- Poor component connections can have a significant impact on overall sound quality. The high-grade terminals found on each speaker have been designedto maximize the full range of signatures across your Hi-Res Audio.
|Front Speaker Enclosure Type||Bass reflex|
|Front Speaker Model name||SS-HA1|
|Front Speaker Rated Impedance||4 ohms|
|Front Speaker System||3-way, 4-driver speaker system|
|Front Speaker Input terminal||Binding post|
|Front Speaker Sensitivity||86 dB(2.83V, 1m)|
|Front Speaker Dimensions (W x H x D)||7.28 in x 12.28 in x 12.28 in|
|Frequency Response||48 Hz-50 kHz|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||17.28 in x 13.66 in x 14.96 in|