Enjoy the subtlest nuances of studio-quality sound in higher than CD quality with High-Resolution Audio. Passion for music unites every component from signal to speaker so it feels like the artist is performing right in front of you.Detail that makes itself heard
Hear your favorite songs in clear High-Resolution Audio. A Mica Reinforced Cellular (MRC) woofer and two wide-dispersion super tweeters work with the unique baffle design in the SS-HA3 to reduce diffraction and deliver a wide-reaching sound experience.Music. Like you've never heard it before
Re-discover your music collection in previously unheard sharpness and clarity. Every aspect of the SS-HA3 has been designed to highlight the rich details available with High-Resolution music files, as well as uncover the subtleties within MP3 audio.How it worksTaking digital music to better-than-CD quality
High-Resolution Audio converts analog sound to digital at a higher rate than CDs, producing sound at 24 bit / 96 kHz, compared to CDs at 16 bit / 44.1 kHz.Designed for clarity
To reduce baffle diffraction, the SS-HA3 speaker has a rigid aluminum body design that maximizes speaker volume and reduces distortion. The tweeters have a 45(degree) cutaway design for an extended frequency range and consistently clear sound.Precision sound
Experience rich audio, close to original studio master recordings in your own home. The SS-HA3 has an MRC woofer for bass with punch, and two wide-dispersion super tweeters that highlight the musical nuances lost in compressed audio.Extend your listening experience
Connect the SS-HA3 speakers to an HDD Audio Player System or other High-Resolution Audio components to experience bright sound, whether listening to music files or CDs.
- High Resolution Audio
- High-Resolution Audio takes your digital music to another level. By converting analog music to digital at a higher rate than CDs-24-bit/192kHz, as opposed to the 16-bit/44.1kHz rate of CDs-High-Resolution Audio is able to deliver better than CD quality sound.
- Wide Dispersion (WD) super tweeters
- By mounting WD super tweeters on the front and top of each speaker, we've been able to create a large sound field that maintains its quality across the full area. It's the perfect complement for the high-band energy of your Hi-Res Audio, regardless of speaker position or height.
- MRC woofer
- Most speakers use paper cones that will flex and deteriorate over time, leading to a more distorted sound. The Mica Reinforced Cellular (MRC) fiber woofer is stronger and more rigid than conventional speaker materials, allowing it to hold its shape even when moving at high pressure and speed. The result is clear, high-resolution sound.
- Diffraction-reducing baffle structure
- The speaker's baffle structure is uniquely designed to reduce diffraction within the body. By utilizing a propeller structure with 45-degree cuts on either side of the tweeter and super tweeter (both the front-facing and top-mounted), we've been able to ensure a crisp, clear sound that enhances your Hi-Res Audio.
- High-grade connections
- Poor component connections can have a significant impact on overall sound quality. The high-grade terminals found on each speaker have been designed to maximize the full range of signatures across your Hi-Res Audio.
|Front Speaker Enclosure Type||Bass reflex|
|Front Speaker Finish||Hairline anodized, Spray (F.Panel)|
|Front Speaker Maximum Input Power||70 W|
|Front Speaker Model name||SS-HA3|
|Front Speaker Rated Impedance||4 ohms|
|Front Speaker System||2-way, 3-driver speaker system|
|Front Speaker Units: Tweeter||0.75" dome type x 2|
|Front Speaker Units: Woofer||3.94" cone type x 1|
|Front Speaker Input terminal||Binding post|
|Front Speaker Sensitivity||83 dB (2.83 V, 1 m)|
|Front Speaker Dimensions (W x H x D)||5.91 in x 9.09 in x 9.13 in|
|Frequency Response||55 Hz-50 kHz|
|Supplied Accessories||Speaker cord|
|Size & Weight|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||14.25 in x 10.67 in x 12.20 in|