- Beautiful seven-channel sound
- With 90W per channel, the STR-ZA1000 delivers cinema-like surround sound and crystal clear music reproduction (90W @ 6 ohms, 20-20 kHz, 0.9% THD). For special installations, the amplifier can be configured to support: 2 pairs of speakers either independently (A or B) or simultaneously (A and B), in addition to Bi-Amp fashion.
- Built for sound
- Every detail from the removable aluminum faceplate, to electronic component selection, special 2nd generation ES solder, structural/chassis elements, and even screw placement has been scrutinized and tuned in the higher interest of reliably consistent sound performance.
- 7 High Definition inputs for system flexibility
- Enjoy flexible HD connectivity with 7 assignable inputs (5 HDMI (R) , 2 component). HDCP 2.2 compliant (1 input, 1 output) this ES receiver supports simple connectivity and full-playback of "4K Premium Content" with maximum visual and multi-channel sound quality. 1 In addition the ZA1000ES allows full, native 4K video content pass-through to 4K capable televisions and projectors, and even up-scales high definition movies and TV shows to 4K quality. 5
- Optimized for custom in-home integration
- Designed with the integrator in mind, Sony ES engineers took the class leading AVR GUI and tailored it for fluid integration into leading control systems using the front panel display or even web browser functionality. We've also redesigned the back panel layout to make wiring in a rack easier. Whether it's including an Install manual with a product manual or discrete IR codes in the remote, we've focused on helping you exceed your customers' expectations.
- USB Front Input
- Using the front mounted USB, you can easily apply system updates and during setup, save all receiver settings to a flash drive for backing up and porting over to another unit to replicate settings. 2
- Web Browser configurable
- View, program and edit receiver settings via your Web Browser, computer, smartphone, or tablet. Enter the following into your web browser: "http://[receiver's ip-address]/". *- Most modern web browsers are supported.
- Seamless IP integration
- The perfect partner for home automation. With help from an authorized ES dealer/installer the full power of an ES receiver can be easily integrated into expanded home automation including multi-zone audio, lighting and shades, security, appliances and almost anything else you can imagine. With built-in support for: Control4 (R) with SDDP, Crestron, AMX Beacon, Savant, URC, RTI, Elan, Vantage, Gefen and AMX Beacon, the STR-ZA2000ES also features (1) 12-volt trigger, RS232 and IR, for added installation flexibility. 3
- PING' button
- Easing the IP integration process is the addition of a PING' button on the front of the unit for quick access to unit-specific IP information (IP and MAC address) via the front display and also easy sharing of unit discovery' protocols with 3rd party CI controllers.
- In-Ceiling speaker mode
- Developed especially for use with in-ceiling speakers and easily configured during setup, In-Ceiling Speaker Mode virtually relocates the Front and Center in-ceiling speaker sound images to better coincide with the screen. Dialog and music will sound as if coming from the screen instead of the ceiling.
- Flexible zone distribution
- Flexible zone distribution capability allows a Z-Series receiver to distribute audio/video sources to the 1st and 2nd zones in varying configurations providing expanded options.
- Discretion advised...
- Enjoy enhanced system integration, with The supplied remote control, Call up Test Tones and Video signals at the push of a button. Access frequently used Menu settings, or take advantage of discrete IR codes to ensure that remote commands perform as advertised.
- Full HDMI (R) color gamut support
- With x.v.Color and Deep Color technology capability, you can rest assured that all HDMI (R) connected video sources will look their best, displaying nearly twice (1.8x) as many viewable colors as the existing RGB color standard. 1
- Only what's necessary...
- A powerful catalog of playback CODECs: Digital Cinema Surround, Dolby (R) , dts (R) Digital Surround, and Neo:6 Cinema Audio Codec support ensure an optimized listening experience every time.
- Advanced Digital Cinema Auto Calibration - Quick Speaker Set Up
- A powerful integration tool, Advanced Digital Cinema Auto Calibration with Auto Phase Matching (APM) functionality ensures automatic, optimized audio output settings based on speaker distance and placement (microphone supplied).
- Sony (R) ES 5-Year Limited Warranty
- All ES-Series receivers come with an industry leading 5-year parts and labor warranty, 90-day advanced exchange program, and dedicated toll-free support line staffed by CEDIA-trained product experts. (1-877-619-7669; Monday - Friday 10am - 7pm ET) 6
|Number of Amp. Channels||7ch|
|Digital Legato Linear||YES|
|HD-D.C.S. (Digital Cinema Sound)||YES|
|Sound Field Program (2ch/Multi)||YES|
|Sound Field Program (A.F.D)||YES|
|Sound Field Program (Movie)||YES|
|Audio Return Channel||YES|
|HDMI® Pass Through||YES|
|3D over HDMI||YES|
|A/V SYNC||YES (Variable)|
|BRAVIA® SYNCTM (CEC Control)||YES (One-Touch Play, System Audio Control, System Power Off)|
|Assignable Component Video IN||YES|
|Assignable HDMI Video IN||YES|
|Auto Speaker Calibration|
|DCAC (Digital Cinema Auto Calibration)||Advanced D.C.A.C.|
|Preset Channel (FM/AM)||TTL60 (-/-/30/30)|
|Input and Output Terminals||HDMI Video In/Out (5/2);Component Video Input (2 Assignable);Composite Video Input (2);Composite Monitor Out (2);Component Monitor Out (2);Opt Audio Input (2);Coax. Audio Input (1);Analog Audio Input (4);USB (1 for Setup)|
|DTS HD/DolbyTruHD/Dolby Digital+||YES/YES/YES|
|Dolby Digital EX||YES|
|Dolby Prologic II||YES|
|Dolby Prologic IIx||YES|
|Dolby Dual MoNO||YES|
|96k/24 bit PCM||YES|
|Custom Install & Control Features|
|Zone2 Audio||Speaker (Variable)/Line (Variable, Fixed)|
|IR Repeat (In/Out)||YES (1/2)|
|12 V Trigger||1|
|RS-232C for control||YES|
|Eco and energy saving|
|Power Consumption (Off Mode)||290 W|
|Power Consumption (Standby Mode)||0.3 W|
|GUI (Graphical User Interface)||YES|
|Size & Weight|
|Dimensions (W x H x D in)||16.93 x 6.85 x 16.14 in|
|Weight (lb)||27.12 lb|
Be the first to review this product.