- 9.2 channels for deeply immersive surround sound
- Lose yourself in every soundtrack thanks to 9.2 channels of room-filling surround sound, with 130 W of power per channel. You can connect up to two active subwoofers for even bass distribution around the room. So whether you're watching movies, playing games, or listening to your favorite songs, you'll enjoy a next-level entertainment experience.
- 7.1.4-channel surround immersion
- Defy space restrictions and experience full 7-channel surround sound, including 2 overhead speakers.
- Dolby Atmos(R)
- Atmos treats sounds as separate objects, releasing them from typical channels to move freely around and even above you, for deeply immersive surround sound.
- DTS:X can create an unlimited number of audio objects which adapt to your speakers in real time, to get the biggest impact out of every movie soundtrack.
- Seamless auto-calibration
- DCAC EX uses a stereo mic to measure speaker positioning down to the nearest centimeter, before automatically adjusting frequencies, phase, and delays for better sound positioning. It then tunes your speakers using a 31-band EQ, for a listening experience that's tailored to your room.
- In-ceiling speaker mode
- Easily configured during setup, In-ceiling mode relocates front speaker audio so dialog sounds as if it's coming from the screen, instead of from above.
- 6 x HDMI inputs, 2 x HDMI outputs
- Bring all your home theater together. With 6 HDMI inputs you can connect an Internet TV box, Blu-ray Disc player and games console all at once, and stillhave room to expand.
- Enjoy consistent 4K content
- Maintain 4K quality from source to screen-the 4K pass-through feature allows data to pass through the receiver without compromising image quality, and is HDCP 2.2-compatible.
- See more detail with 4K upscale
- Video upscaling gives you higher quality and more visible detail, so you can see more detail in everything.
- See clearly with HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- By supporting HDR signal pass-through, you can enjoy the incredible jump in image contrast and brightness it brings-and the additional shadow detail and highlights further enhance picture detail and bring colors to life. Latest HDR standard such as HDR10, HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma), and Dolby Vision are supported.
- Connect multiple remotes
- Discrete IR codes let you connect multiple third-party and independent remotes, for easy and versatile control.
- Web browser configurable
- View, program, and edit your receiver settings from your computer, smartphone, or tablet. Just enter the receiver's IP address into your browser.
- Remote monitoring with ihiji
- Make your installer more efficient with ihiji, a cloud-based service which monitors your receiver's power status, temperature, and more.
- Music Connect
- Music Connect allows Z-series AV receivers to slave to the HAP-Z1ES Hi-Res Audio player and other networked music players. So you can combine the power of an ES-grade multichannel sound system with the flexibility of today's wireless multi-zone music systems.
- 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet switch
- An 8-PortEthernet switch lets you connect to computers, servers, or media boxes. Two of the ports support Power over Ethernet.
- Simple control with a Graphic User Interface
- Easily set up your receiver and navigate settings from the home menu. Control what you watch, see which devices are connected, and choose how you want to listen with preset sound modes.
- Power amplifier
- For greater stability and output power a glass-epoxy circuit board is used. Unlike cheaper resin boards, internal vibrations are reduced for less distortion, just clear high power from each of the discrete amplifiers.
- Frame and beam chassis
- The STR-ZA series chassis uses a frame and beam design with all four corners embossed to better support the power transformer and heat sink. This minimizes external sound pressure so audio is more focused, responsive, and powerful.
- Class-leading high-purity pre-amplifier
- The new pre-amp goes way beyond other receivers in this class for optimum High-Resolution Audio delivery. A single-point ground and independent power supply promotes purer sound with less interference.
- Heat sink design
- Newly designed fins maximize air intake, helping the amplifier circuit withstand high sound pressure and keep cool.
- Large capacity power transformer
- This transformer improves detail for more accurate acoustic bass and vocals, giving your audio a new sense of clarity and space.
- High-quality speaker terminal
- Specially designed for STR-ZA5000ES, the speaker terminal features gold plating for superior electrical performance and high-quality sound.
|Number of Amp. Channels||9ch|
|Number of Decodable Channels||11.1ch|
|Power Output||130 W + 130 W (8 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 0.9%)|
|Sound Field||-, 2 channel, A.F.D. Auto, Direct, Dolby Surround, Multi Stereo, Neural: X|
|HDR (High Dynamic Range)||Yes|
|Audio Return Channel||Yes|
|HDMI® Pass Through||Yes|
|3D over HDMI||Yes|
|4K 60p 4:4:4 Support||Yes (Except HDMI IN6)|
|A/V SYNC||Yes (Variable)|
|BRAVIA® SYNC (CEC Control)||Yes (One-Touch Play, System Audio Control, System Power Off)|
|Sound Enhancement Technologies||Center Speaker Lift Up, Digital Legato Linear, In-Ceiling Speaker Mode, Pure Direct, Sound Optimizer|
|Calibration Features||DCAC EX, Speaker Relocation; Automatic Phase Matching; Calibration Mic (Stereo)|
|FM/AM||Yes / Yes|
|Preset Channel (FM/AM)||TTL60 (30/30)|
|HDMI supporting HDCP2.2 In/Out||6/2|
|Input and Output Terminals||Audio Input Opt (2);Audio Input Coax (1);Analog Audio Input (4);Pre Out Subwoofer (2); Component Video Input (2 Assignable);Composite Video Input (2);Composite Monitor Out (2);Component Monitor Out (2);USB (1 Front);Ethernet Port (8 (2) )|
|Speaker Output Terminals||Bi-AMP (Common with Surround back), Center, Front A, Front B (Common with Surround back), Height1, Height2, Surround, Surround Back, Zone2 (Common with Surround back)|
|Decoding Format for HDMI||Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® Dual Mono, DSD, DTS, DTS-ES (Matrix6.1 / Discrete6.1), DTS 96 / 24, DTS:X, DTS HD HR, DTS HD MA,|
|Zone2 Audio||Speaker (Variable) / Line (Variable, Fixed)|
|IR Repeat (In/Out)||Yes (1/2)|
|GUI (Graphical User Interface)||Yes|
|Power Requirement||120V 60Hz|
|Dimensions (W x H x D in)||16.93 x 6.85 x 16.14"|
|Weight (lb)||37.70 lb|
Be the first to review this product.