Enjoy the subtlest nuances of studio-quality sound in higher than CD quality with High-Resolution Audio. Passion for music unites every component from signal to speaker so it feels like the artist is performing right in front of you.The next gen amp for High-Resolution Audio
This amp is designed to give you the best from your High-Resolution Audio. A field-effect transistor (FET) input buffer delivers enhanced sound quality with low distortion. Hear every detail of the song with simplified final stage circuitry that produces a high power output, and bias that's intuitively controlled by and linked to volume position.Music, as it was meant to be heard
High-Resolution Audio technology delivers every subtlety and nuance of a song in rich, immersive detail.How Hi-Res Audio worksTaking digital music to better-than-CD quality
High-Res Audio converts analog sound to digital at a higher rate than CDs, producing sound at 24 bit/192 kHz, compared to CDs at 16 bit/44.1 kHz.Sound without compromise
To ensure the best sound quality for your High-Resolution Audio, the TA-A1ES has been fitted with an FET input buffer and a discrete circuit for the pre-amp. They produce the sharpness and detail that High-Resolution Audio brings to your music with minimal distortion.Turn up the volumeHear High-Resolution Audio, loud and clear
The TA-A1ES has simplified the circuitry of the amplifier's final stage by reducing transistors and eliminating the emitter resister, coil, and capacitor. The result is a high power output with low distortion, so you can turn up the volume with your High-Resolution Audio files without a loss in sound quality.Expert balance for powerful performance
For long-lasting, high performance, the TA-A1ES intelligently controls the bias by a volume position to heighten the sound quality.
- High Resolution Audio
- High-Resolution Audio takes your digital music to another level. By converting analog music to digital at a higher rate than CDs-24 bit/192 kHz, as opposed to the 16 bit/44.1 kHz rate of CDs-High-Resolution Audio delivers better-than-CD quality sound, so you get closer to the original studio master recording.
- FET input buffer
- The amplifier has been fitted with a FET input buffer and discrete circuit for the pre-amp. This reduces the effects of distortion while enhancing the sound quality of High-Resolution Audio.
- Optimum gain volume control
- We've combined the electronic volume with a discrete buffer amp - co-developed with Sony - to enhance the overall sound quality by reducing the gain error experienced by conventional amps.
- Smart BIAS
- The built-in smart BIAS system controls the amp's BIAS based on the volume position. In doing so, the amp is able to utilize a field that experiences good transistor linearity without generating heat, so the sound quality always remains true.
- Simplified power amp circuitry
- By including fewer transistors and eliminating the emitter resistor and coil & capacitor needed in the amp's final stage circuitry, we've reduced the distortion that affects the quality of your music. This means the amp can deliver a higher power output, so you can push up the volume and enjoy great, undistorted, High-Resolution Audio.
- Make a secure connection
- Poor component connections can have a significant impact on overall sound quality. The new screw-type terminals and deluxe quality shaved pin, 0.71 in pitch jack ensure a tight, securefit between the amp and your components, reducing the chances of sound degradation.
- Independent HP-AMP
- To reflect the growing popularity of premium-quality headphones, this amp includes a specialized discrete amp with gain optimized to match headphone impedance.
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||16.93 x 5.12 x 16.54 in|
|Speaker Impedance||4-16 ohm|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||96 dB|
|Output (DIN)||80 W + 80 W|
|Power Requirement||120V 60Hz|
|Input and Output Terminals||Analog Audio Input (5), Headphone Output, IR Repeat In (1), Speaker Output|