For the ultimate in picture quality, this TV pairs the brilliance of 4K clarity with the brightness, color, and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR) . Previously hidden areas of dark shadow and sunlight are now full of clarity and detail.Rediscover every detail in 4K
4K X-Reality PRO picture processing upscales every pixel for remarkable clarity. Pixels across multiple frames are analyzed and images sharpened and refined in real time. See the detail appear in faces and skin tones.Slim and streamlined
With a slim profile this TV blends seamlessly into your living space. It's perfect for wall mounting while its discreet, narrow bezel puts your focus firmly on the picture, not the frame.Make smart even smarter
With the Google Assistant built in, Sony TV offers the ultimate viewing experience. Quickly access your favorite movies or TV shows, get answers, and control your Sony TV and other connected devices around your home, simply by using your voice.nullOur 2016 Android 4K TVs are recommended by Netflix
Netflix have created an easy way for you to identify TVs with better performance, easier app access, and new features that make for a better smart TV. Netflix Recommended TVs help you to enjoy popular shows and movies with a dedicated button.PlayStation Vue now on Android TV
PlayStation Vue is a new live TV streaming service with no annual contract and no surprise fees. Enjoy premium content, including sports, news and more, from your favorite networks.Home automation controlled from your TV
Beyond streaming content, Sony's Android TV platform allows Home Automation control directly from the TV, via the Logitech Harmony Hub.TV How-to videos
Got questions about how to set up anduse your TV? Or how to connect it to other equipment? Our video tutorials will take you through step by step.
- 4K HDR : the next generation of picture quality
- A High Dynamic Range (HDR)-compatible TV will change the way you look at TV. Combined with 4K Ultra HD resolution, HDR video content delivers exceptional detail, color and contrast, with a far wider range of brightness than other video formats. The result is the most lifelike picture TVs have ever been able to create, with brilliant highlights and fine detail.
- 4K X-Reality PRO: enhance every picture up to 4K
- Discover a thrilling world of extraordinary clarity. Every single pixel is enhanced beautifully by our most powerful 4K picture processing technology ever. Individual parts of each scene are analyzed and matched with a special image database that independently addresses texture, contrast, color, and edges. The difference is clear with supremely lifelike detail, whatever you're watching.
- Motionflow XR keeps the action smooth
- Enjoy smooth and sharp details even in fast-moving sequences with Motionflow XR. This innovative technology creates and inserts extra frames between the original ones. It compares key visual factors on successive frames, then calculates the split second of missing action in the sequences. Some models also include black-frame insertion for a blur-free and truly cinematic look.
- This TV is recommended by Netflix
- Get a better streaming experience with a Netflix Recommended TV. A Netflix Recommended TV is chosen for its high performance, cutting-edge smart features, and easy app access. You can also watch Marco Polo in 4K HDR today, with a premium Netflix subscription. Members will be able to enjoy more HDR content in the coming months.
- BRAVIA meets Android TV
- Your smart TV just got smarter. Think of all the stuff you love doing on your smartphone or tablet, now on the big, beautiful BRAVIA screen. All-new Sony's Android TV lets you connect and enjoy any content, from apps to movies, between different Android devices - the simplest and easiest way ever.
- Slim design for easier wall mounting
- Slimline styling blends effortlessly into a lounge, enabling easier mounting on a wall. The screen has a narrow frame, accented with aluminum and minimal bezels, so you can focus on your entertainment with near edge-to-edge pictures. It's an ideal blend of form and function for an immersive entertainment experience.
- Google Play : A world of content and apps
- Discover movies and TV shows, games, and much more from Google Play . Enjoy a huge and ever-growing choice of apps on your TV in a brand new way.
- Say what you want to see with voice search
- Spend less time browsing, and more time watching. Voice search on Android TV provides you with the power of Google search, allowing you to find content across different services without the hassle of time-consuming text entry. You can also get recommendations; asking for "romantic comedies," for example, brings up a list of suitable options.
- Content Bar: find everything fast
- The unobtrusive content bar quickly lets you find the movie, TV show, or video you're looking for. Call up the Content bar and you can keep watching, while you scan through live TV, videos on demand, downloaded TV shows, and much more. You can even customize the content bar to show you the content you go to most often first.
- Made to listen: ClearAudio+
- Make your listening as lifelike as your viewing. ClearAudio+ fine-tunes TV sound for an immersive experience that seems to surround you. Hear music, dialog, and surround effects with greater clarity and separation, whatever you're watching.
- Clear Phase for smooth, balanced frequencies
- BRAVIA uses a powerful computer model to analyze and compensate for inaccuracies in speaker response. It does this by "sampling" the speaker frequency with higher precision. This information is fed back to cancel out any peaks or dips in the speaker's natural response - resulting in pure, natural audio with smooth, even reproduction of all frequencies.
- DSEE restores detail to your digital music
- Low-resolution Internet video, catch-up TV and other heavily compressed audio files don't always sound so great. A large amount of information gets thrown away when digital audio is compressed. With Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE) technology, lost frequency components (especially high frequencies) are restored for natural sound with a more spacious feel.
- Cinematic S-Force Front Surround
- Enjoy an immersive soundstage that pulls you into the heart of the action. S-Force Front Surround mimics the way the brain correlates sound sources to create proper volume, time lag, and sound wave spectrum - using only left and right speaker channels. By naturally emulating three-dimensional sound fields, you'll enjoy rich, high-fidelity audio across a wider listening area.
- IR Blaster - control everything with one remote
- The Infra-red (IR) Blaster lets you control other devices in your home from your Sony TV remote. You can use it to control your Set-top box (cable box) with the TV remote controller.
|What's In The Box||AC Power Cord Batteries IR Blaster Operating Instructions Quick Setup Guide Remote Control Table Top Stand|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Screen Size (inch, measured diagonally)||49" (48.5")|
|Dimension of TV without Stand (W x H x D)||43 5/8 x 25 3/4 x 3 1/8 inch / 1107 x 651 x 78 mm|
|Dimension of TV with Stand (W x H x D)||43 5/8 x 27 1/4 x 9 3/8 inch / 1107 x 690 x 235 mm|
|Dimension of TV with Floor Stand (W x H x D)||-|
|Dimension of Package Carton (W x H x D)||47 7/8 x 30 3/8 x 8 1/4 in / 1215 x 770 x 208 mm|
|Stand Width||24 3/4 inch / 628 mm|
|VESA® Hole Pitch(W x H)||7 7/8 x 7 7/8 inch / 200 x 200 mm|
|Weight of TV without Stand||29.1 lb / 13.2 kg|
|Weight of TV with Stand||31.1 lb / 14.1 kg|
|Weight of TV with floor stand||-|
|Weight of Package Carton (Gross)||44.1 lb / 20 kg|
|Wi-Fi Standard||Wi-Fi Certified 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|Ethernet inputs||1 (side)|
|Bluetooth profile support||Version 4.1 HID (mouse/keyboard connectivity)/HOGP (Low Energy device connectivity)/3DSP(3D GLASSES)/SPP(Serial Port Profile)|
|Smartphone connectivity||Chromecast built-in Photo Sharing Plus Screen mirroring(Miracast ) Video & TV SideView (iOS/Android)|
|RF (Terrestrial/Cable) Connection Input(s)||1 (Side)|
|IF (satellite) input(s)||No|
|Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) Input(s)||1 (rear)|
|Composite Video Input(s)||2 (1 Side Analog Conversion/1 Rear Hybrid with Component)|
|RS-232C Input(s)||1 (Rear/Mini Jack)|
|HDMI inputs total||4 (3 side, 1 rear)|
|HDCP||HDCP2.2 (for HDMI 1/2/3/4)|
|HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC)||Yes|
|Digital Audio Output(s)||1 (rear)|
|Audio/Headphone Output(s)||1 (Side/Hybridwith Headphone and Subwoofer Out)|
|USB ports||3 (side)|
|USB HDD Recording||No|
|USB drive format support||FAT16/FAT32/exFAT/NTFS|
|USB playback codecs||MPEG1:MPEG1/MPEG2PS:MPEG2/MPEG2TS(HDV,AVCHD):MPEG2,AVC/MP4(XAVC S):AVC,MPEG4,HEVC/AVI:Xvid,MotionJpeg/ASF(WMV):VC1/MOV:AVC,MPEG4,MotionJpeg/MKV:Xvid,AVC,MPEG4,VP8.HEVC/WEBM:VP8/3GPP:MPEG4,AVC/MP3/ASF(WMA)/WAV/MP4AAC/FLAC/JPEG|
|Display resolution (H x V, pixels)||3840 x 2160|
|Backlight type||Direct LED|
|Backlight dimming type||Frame Dimming|
|HDR (High Dynamic Range) compatibility|
|Clarity enhancement||4K X-Reality PRO|
|Color enhancement||Live Color Technology|
|Contrast enhancement||Dynamic Contrast Enhancer|
|Motion enhancer (Native Hz)||Motionflow XR 240 (native 60Hz)|
|Video signal support||1080p (60 Hz), 1080i (60 Hz), 720p (60 Hz), 480p, 480i ,4096 x 2160p(24, 60Hz), 3840 x 2160p(24, 30, 60Hz), 1080p(30, 60Hz), 1080/24p, 1080i(60Hz), 720p(30, 60Hz), 720/24p, 480p, 480i|
|Picture modes||Vivid, Standard, Custom, Theater Pro, Theater Home, Sports, Animation, Photo-Vivid, Photo-Standard, Photo-Custom, Game, Graphics|
|Sound (Speakers and Amplifier)|
|Audio Power Output||10 W+10 W|
|Speaker Type||Bass Reflex Speaker|
|Dolby audio format support||Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Pulse|
|DTS audio format support||DTS Digital Surround|
|Simulated surround sound||S-Force Front Surround|
|Sound modes||Standard/Cinema/ Live Football/ Music|
|On-board Storage (GB)||16 GB|
|Text Input Language||BULGARIAN / CATALAN / CROATIAN / CZECH / DANISH / DUTCH / ENGLISH / ESTONIAN / FINNISH / FRENCH / GERMAN / GREEK / HUNGARIAN / ITALIAN / LATVIAN / LITHUANIAN / NORWEGIAN / POLISH / PORTUGUESE / ROMANIAN / RUSSIAN / SLOVAK / SLOVENIAN / SPANISH / SWEDISH / TURKISH / UKRAINIAN / THAI / VIETNAMESE / ARABIC / PERSIAN / JAPANESE|
|Electronic Program Guide (EPG)||Yes|
|Internet Browser||Opera (not pre-Installed)|
|Application Store||Yes (Google Play Store)|
|Closed Captions (Analog/Digital)||(Analog)Closed Caption (Digital)Closed Caption|
|Power and Energy saving|
|Energy Label Rating||-|
|Power Consumption (in Operation)||138 W;|
|ANNUAL POWER CONSUMPTION*||136 kWh/Year|
|Power Consumption (in Standby)||120 V: 0.50 W / 240 V: 0.50 W|
|Power Consumption (Networked Standby Mode) - Terminals||-|
|Presence of lead||No|
|Mercury content (mg)||-|
|Power Consumption (On Mode) for Energy Star||73.56 W|
|Power Consumption (Standby Mode) for Energy Star||-|
|Energy Star® compliant||-|
|Power Requirements (voltage/frequency)||60 Hz, AC 120 V|
|Power Saving Mode/Back Light Off Mode||Yes|
|Dynamic Backlight Control||Yes|
|Stand design||Silver Shaft|
|Number of Tuners (Terrestrial/Cable)||1(Digital/Analog)|
|Number of Tuners (Sat)||-|
|TV System (Analog)||M|
|Tuner Channel Coverage (Analog)||VHF: 2-13/UHF: 14-69/CATV: 1-135|
|TV System (Digital Terrestrial)||ATSC||Tuner Channel Coverage (Digital Terrestrial)||VHF: 2-13/UHF: 14-69|
|TV System (Digital Cable)||Clear QAM|
|Tuner Channel Coverage (Digital Cable)||CATV: 1-135|
|TV System (Digital Sat)||-|
|Optional accessories||Voice Remote Control(RMF-TX200U)|