4K X-Reality PRO picture processing upscales every pixel for remarkable clarity. Pixels across multiple frames are analyzed and images sharpened and refined in real time. See the detail appear in buildings and trees.Uncover the detail with 4K HDR4K High Dynamic Range
For the ultimate in picture quality, this TV pairs the brilliance of 4K clarity with the brightness, color, and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR). Previously hidden areas of dark shadow and sunlight are now full of clarity and detail.Enjoy HDR gaming
Sony's 4K HDR televisions make excellent partners for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro consoles. Immerse yourself in a responsive, fun-filled gaming experience with intensely vibrant colors.Designed to keep your focus on the picture
Maximize your space, minimize your cables. This slimline TV is edged in a narrow aluminum frame for beautiful looks and fits in the tightest of spots. Clever cable management keeps wires hidden at the front and rear.Make smart even smarter
With the Google Assistant built in, Sony TV offers the ultimate viewing experience. Quickly access your favorite movies or TV shows, get answers, and control your Sony TV and other connected devices around your home, simply by using your voice.Works with Alexa
Connect your Alexa-enabled devices for seamless hands-free control of a Sony TV. With Alexa, you can power up your TV, change channels, control volume and more.Connect with Google Home
Connect Google Home for seamless hands-free control of a Sony TV. With Google Home, you can find and cast your favorite videos to your Sony TV, without lifting a finger.Our Android 4K TVs are recommended by Netflix
Netflix have created an easy wayfor you to identify TVs with better performance, easier app access and new features that make for a better smart TV. Netflix-recommended TVs help you enjoy popular shows and movies with a dedicated button and voice control.Watch Netflix in 4K HDR
Watch Lost in Space in 4K HDR today, with a premium Netflix subscription. Members will be able to enjoy more HDR content in the coming months.Get started with just one button
Sony TVs have a dedicated Netflix button, so you can start streaming with just one click.Try one month free
Watch TV shows, movies, and Netflix originals all on your Sony TV. Enjoy great shows with no commercials, no hidden fees, and no contracts. Start your free trial today; you can cancel any time.PlayStation Vue now on Android TV
PlayStation Vue is a new live TV streaming service with no annual contract and no surprise fees. Enjoy premium content, including sports, news and more, from your favorite networks.TV How-to videos
Got questions about how to set up and use your TV? Or how to connect it to other equipment? Our video tutorials will take you through step by step.Technology that's accessible to allDiscover features that work for you and your Sony TV
Screen Reader YesAudio Description YesText Magnification YesClosed Caption Yes Voice Search Yes
- TRILUMINOS Display: Extra colors, extra brilliance
- More colors means more realism. A TRILUMINOS Display with its specially developed backlight selectively maps colors across a wider gamut, ensuring subtle colors do not become oversaturated and unnatural. You'll enjoy vivid, authentic images that evoke the emotion in every scene.
- Rediscover every detail with 4K X-Reality PRO
- Discover a thrilling world of extraordinary clarity with every single pixel enhanced beautifully. Individual parts of each scene are analyzed and matched with a special image database that independently addresses texture, contrast, color, and edges. The difference is clear with supremely lifelike detail, whatever you're watching.
- Uncover the detail with 4K HDR
- A High Dynamic Range (HDR)-compatible TV will change the way you look at TV. Combined with 4K Ultra HD resolution, HDR video content delivers exceptional detail, color and contrast, with a far wider range of brightness than other video formats. The result is the most lifelike picture our TVs have ever been able to create, with brilliant highlights and fine detail.
- Explore new worlds with Android TV
- Your smart TV just got smarter. Enjoy many of your favorite smartphone and tablet experiences on a big, beautiful BRAVIA(R) screen. Android TV with advanced voice control lets you connect and access content, from movies and TV shows to thousands of apps, simply by talking.
- This TV is recommended by Netflix
- Get a better streaming experience with a Netflix Recommended TV. A Netflix Recommended TV is chosen for its high performance, cutting-edge smart features, and easy app access. You can alsowatch Marco Polo in 4K HDR today, with a premium Netflix subscription. Members will be able to enjoy more HDR content in the coming months.
- Narrow aluminum frame
- The narrow frame helps the TV look slim and attractive, focusing the eye on the screen for maximum entertainment.
- Cable management
- Keep wires out of sight. All of your cables can be neatly arranged across the back of the TV and channeled into the stand, so everything looks tidy.
- Cable-free front
- Hide all your cables from set-top boxes or Blu-ray players within the unique stand.
- Motionflow XR keeps the action smooth
- Enjoy smooth and sharp details even in fast-moving sequences with Motionflow XR. This innovative technology creates and inserts extra frames between the original ones. It compares key visual factors on successive frames, then calculates the split second of missing action in the sequences. Some models also include black-frame insertion for a blur-free and truly cinematic look.
- Say what you want to see with voice search
- Spend less time browsing, and more time watching. Voice search on Android TV provides you with the power of Google search, allowing you to find content across different services without the hassle of time-consuming text entry. You can also get recommendations; asking for "romantic comedies" for example, brings up a list of suitable options.
- Content Bar: find everything fast
- The unobtrusive content bar quickly lets you find the movie, TV show, or video you're looking for. Call up the Content bar and you can keep watching, while you scan through live TV, videos on demand, downloaded TV shows, and much more. You can even customize the content bar to show you the content you go to most often first.
- Chromecast built-in: Plays nice with your other devices
- BRAVIA(R) is Chromecast built-in ready, so you can easily cast your favorite entertainment like YouTube or Netflix from your personal device on to the stunning BRAVIA(R) screen. You can cast from Android , iOS , or your laptop.
- Google Play : A world of content and apps
- Discover movies and TV shows, games, and much more from Google Play . Enjoy a huge and ever-growing choice of apps on your TV in a brand new way.
- Made to listen: ClearAudio+
- Make your listening as lifelike as your viewing. ClearAudio+ fine-tunes TV sound for an immersive experience that seems to surround you. Hear music, dialog, and surround effects with greater clarity and separation, whatever you're watching.
- DSEE restores detail to your digital music
- Low-resolution Internet video, catch-up TV and other heavily compressed audio files don't always sound so great. A large amount of information gets thrown away when digital audio is compressed. With Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE) technology, lost frequency components (especially high frequencies) are restored for natural sound with a more spacious feel.
- Clear Phase for smooth, balanced frequencies
- BRAVIA(R) uses a powerful computer model to analyze and compensate for inaccuracies in speaker response. It does this by "sampling" the speaker frequency with higher precision. This information is fed back to cancel out any peaks or dips in the speaker's natural response - resulting in pure, natural audio with smooth, even reproduction of all frequencies.
|What's In The Box||AC Power Cord Batteries IR Blaster Operating Instructions Quick Setup Guide Table Top Stand Voice Remote Control|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Screen Size (inch, measured diagonally)||55" (54.6")|
|Dimension of TV without Stand (W x H x D)||48 5/8 x 28 1/4 x 2 1/4" (1,232 x 716 x 57 mm)|
|Dimension of TV with Stand (W x H x D)||48 5/8 x 30 1/2 x 10" (1,232 x 772 x 252 mm)|
|Dimension of TV with Floor Stand (W x H x D)||-|
|Dimension of Package Carton (W x H x D)||52 3/8 x 32 1/2 x 6 5/8" (1,330 x 824 x 168 mm)|
|Stand Width||20 1/2" (519 mm)|
|11 7/8 x 7 7/8" (300 x 200 mm)|
|Weight of TV without Stand||38.8 lb (17.6 kg)|
|Weight of TV with Stand||41 lb (18.6 kg)|
|Weight of TV with floor stand||-|
|Weight of Package Carton (Gross)||26 kg (57.3 lb)|
|Wi-Fi Standard||Wi-Fi Certified 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|Ethernet inputs||1 (Bottom)|
|Bluetooth profile support||Version 4.1; HID (mouse/keyboard connectivity)/HOGP (low-energy device connectivity)/SPP (Serial Port Profile)|
|Smartphone connectivity||Chromecast built-in Screen mirroring(Miracast ) Video & TV SideView (iOS/Android)|
|RF (Terrestrial/Cable) Connection Input(s)||1 (Side)|
|IF (satellite) input(s)||No|
|Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) Input(s)||1 (bottom hybrid with composite)|
|Composite Video Input(s)||2 (1 bottom analog conversion/1 bottom hybrid with component)|
|RS-232C Input(s)||1 (bottom/mini jack)|
|HDMI inputs total||4 (2 side/2 rear)|
|HDCP||HDCP2.2 (for HDMI 1/2/3/4)|
|HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC)||Yes|
|Digital Audio Output(s)||1 (rear)|
|Audio/Headphone Output(s)||1 (rear/hybrid with headphone and subwoofer out)|
|USB ports||3 (side)|
|USB HDD Recording||No|
|USB drive format support||FAT16/FAT32/exFAT/NTFS|
|USB playback codecs||MPEG1:MPEG1/MPEG2PS:MPEG2/MPEG2TS(HDV,AVCHD):MPEG2,AVC/MP4(XAVC S):AVC,MPEG4,HEVC/AVI:Xvid,MotionJpeg/ASF(WMV):VC1/MOV:AVC,MPEG4,MotionJpeg/MKV:Xvid,AVC,MPEG4,VP8.HEVC/WEBM:VP8/3GPP:MPEG4,AVC/MP3/ASF(WMA)/WAV/MP4AAC/FLAC/JPEG|
|Display resolution (H x V, pixels)||3840 x 2160|
|Backlight type||Edge LED|
|Backlight dimming type||Frame Dimming|
|HDR (High Dynamic Range) compatibility||Yes|
|Clarity enhancement||4K X-Reality PRO|
|Color enhancement||Live Color Technology TRILUMINOS Display|
|Contrast enhancement||Dynamic Contrast Enhancer|
|Motion enhancer (Native Hz)||Motionflow XR 240 (native 60 Hz)|
|Video signal support||1080p (60)/1080i (60)/720p (60)/480p/480i 4096 x 2160p (24, 60 Hz), 3840 x 2160p (24, 30, 60 Hz), 1080p (30, 60 Hz), 1080/24p, 1080i (60 Hz), 720p (30, 60 Hz), 720/24p, 480p, 480i|
|Picture modes||Vivid,Standard,Custom,Theater Pro,Theater Home,Sports,Animation,Photo-Vivid,Photo-Standard,Photo-Custom,Game,Graphics|
|Sound (Speakers and Amplifier)|
|Audio Power Output||10 W+10 W|
|Speaker Type||Bass Reflex Speaker|
|Dolby audio format support||Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Pulse|
|DTS audio format support||DTS Digital Surround|
|Simulated surround sound||S-Force Front Surround|
|On-board Storage (GB)||16 GB|
|Text Input Language||BULGARIAN / CATALAN /CROATIAN / CZECH / DANISH / DUTCH / ENGLISH / ESTONIAN / FINNISH / FRENCH / GERMAN / GREEK / HUNGARIAN / ITALIAN / LATVIAN / LITHUANIAN / NORWEGIAN / POLISH / PORTUGUESE / ROMANIAN / RUSSIAN / SLOVAK / SLOVENIAN / SPANISH / SWEDISH / TURKISH / UKRAINIAN / THAI / VIETNAMESE / ARABIC / PERSIAN / JAPANESE|
|Electronic Program Guide (EPG)||Yes|
|Internet Browser||Opera (not pre-installed)|
|Application Store||Yes (Google Play Store)|
|Closed Captions (Analog/Digital)||(Analog)Closed Caption (Digital)Closed Caption|
|Power and Energy saving|
|Power Consumption (in Operation)||149 W|
|ANNUAL POWER CONSUMPTION*||123 kWh/year|
|Power Consumption (in Standby)||0.50 W|
|Power Consumption (Networked Standby Mode) - Terminals||-|
|Presence of lead||No|
|Mercury content (mg)||-|
|Power Consumption (On Mode) for Energy Star||-|
|Power Consumption (Standby Mode) for Energy Star||-|
|Energy Star® compliant||-|
|Power Requirements (voltage/frequency)||60 Hz for UL cUL 50/60 Hz for other AC 120 V for UL cUL AC 110-240 V for other|
|Power Saving Mode/Back Light Off Mode||Yes|
|Dynamic Backlight Control||Yes|
|Stand design||Dark Silver U Slate|
|Number of Tuners (Terrestrial/Cable)||1(Digital/Analog)|
|Number of Tuners (Sat)||-|
|TV System (Analog)||M|
|Tuner Channel Coverage (Analog)||VHF: 2-13/UHF: 14-69/CATV: 1-135|
|TV System (Digital Terrestrial)||ATSC|
|Tuner Channel Coverage (Digital Terrestrial)||VHF: 2-13/UHF: 14-69|
|TV System (Digital Cable)||Clear QAM|
|Tuner Channel Coverage (Digital Cable)||CATV: 1-135|
|TV System (Digital Sat)||-|