For the ultimate in picture quality, this TV pairs the brilliance of 4K clarity with the brightness, color, and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR) . Previously hidden areas of dark shadow and sunlight are now full of clarity and detail.4K Clarity
Images are sharpened and refined in real time, using advanced noise reduction, detail enhancement and upscaling technology to achieve remarkable clarity.4K Color
Colors are as rich and vivid as nature's own thanks to the TRILUMINOS Display and advanced color processing technology.4K Contrast
Experience more life, more texture and more energy in every scene with brighter highlights, deeper blacks, and more natural tonal gradation.Made to match your space
Your Sony TV is beautifully designed so we've made sure its stunning contours aren't compromised by cables or clutter. Clever cable management keeps wires hidden as much as possible.A world of possibilities
Find all the entertainment you can dream of, faster than ever. From movies and TV shows to thousands of apps, Sony's Android TV brings you everything in an instant.Access everything fast
Find everything you love, whether broadcast or via the Internet, using the content bar or voice search.Perfectly paired
Send movies and music from your smartphone to your TV with Google Cast . Use your phone as a remote control.Thousands of apps
Enjoy a huge range of apps from Google Play , including YouTube , Netflix, games and more on the big screen.Our 2016 Android 4K TVs are recommended by Netflix
Netflix have created an easy way for you to identify TVs with better performance, easier app access, and new features that make for a better smart TV. Netflix Recommended TVs help you enjoy popular shows and movies with a dedicated button and voice control.TV How-to videos
Got questions about how to set up and use your TV? Or how to connect it to other equipment? Our video tutorials will take you through step by step.
- 4K HDR : the next generation of picture quality
- A High Dynamic Range (HDR)-compatible TV will change the way you look at TV. Combined with 4K Ultra HD resolution, HDR video content delivers exceptional detail, color and contrast, with a far wider range of brightness than other video formats. The result is the most lifelike picture TVs have ever been able to create, with brilliant highlights and fine detail.
- 4K Processor X1 : one chip changes everything
- Our powerful 4K Processor X1 brings stunning picture quality to whatever you're watching. Every source is intelligently analyzed and enhanced to near 4K resolution, from TV broadcasts, Blu-ray Discs , DVDs, or even 4K Internet videos. You'll enjoy incredible 4K images with stunning clarity, more lifelike colors, and sparkling contrast.
- This TV is recommended by Netflix
- Get a better streaming experience with a Netflix Recommended TV. A Netflix Recommended TV is chosen for its high performance, cutting-edge smart features, and easy app access. You can also watch Marco Polo in 4K HDR today, with a premium Netflix subscription. Members will be able to enjoy more HDR content in the coming months.
- 4K X-Reality PRO: enhance every picture up to 4K
- Discover a thrilling world of extraordinary clarity. Every single pixel is enhanced beautifully by our most powerful 4K picture processing technology ever. Individual parts of each scene are analyzed and matched with a special image database that independently addresses texture, contrast, color, and edges. The difference is clear with supremely lifelike detail, whatever you're watching.
- Cable management
- Keep wires out of sight.All of your cables can be neatly arranged across the back of the TV and channeled into the stand, so everything looks tidy.
- TRILUMINOS Display
- Unique to Sony, a TRILUMINOS Display enriches your viewing experience with a wider palette of colors and more natural shades and hues. A TRILUMINOS Display excels at reproducing reds, greens, and blues - colors that are notoriously difficult for TVs to display accurately. It also displays skin tones beautifully, thanks to its extensive color palette and precise gradation.
- Motionflow XR keeps the action smooth
- Enjoy smooth and sharp details even in fast-moving sequences with Motionflow XR. This innovative technology creates and inserts extra frames between the original ones. It compares key visual factors on successive frames, then calculates the split second of missing action in the sequences. Some models also include black-frame insertion for a blur-free and truly cinematic look.
- Google Cast : Plays nice with your other devices
- BRAVIA(R) is Google Cast ready so you can easily cast your favorite entertainment like YouTube or Pandora from your personal device on to the stunning BRAVIA(R) screen . You can cast from Android, iOS, or your laptop.
- BRAVIA meets Android TV
- Your smart TV just got smarter. Think of all the stuff you love doing on your smartphone or tablet, now on the big, beautiful BRAVIA screen. All-new Sony's Android TV lets you connect and enjoy any content, from apps to movies, between different Android devices - the simplest and easiest way ever.
- Say what you want to see with voice search
- Spend less time browsing, and more time watching. Voice search on Android TV provides you with the power of Google search, allowing you to find content across different services without the hassle of time-consuming text entry. You can also get recommendations; asking for "romantic comedies" for example, brings up a list of suitable options.
- Google Play : A world of content and apps
- Discover movies and TV shows, games, and much more from Google Play . Enjoy a huge and ever-growing choice of apps* on your TV in a brand new way.
- Content Bar: find everything fast
- The unobtrusive content bar quickly lets you find the movie, TV show, or video you're looking for. Call up the Content bar and you can keep watching, while you scan through live TV, on demand, downloaded TV shows, and much more. You can even customize the content bar to show you the content you go to most often first.
- DSEE restores detail to your digital music
- Low-resolution Internet video, catch-up TV and other heavily compressed audio files don't always sound so great. A large amount of information gets thrown away when digital audio is compressed. With Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE) technology, lost frequency components (especially high frequencies) are restored for natural sound with a more spacious feel.
- Cinematic S-Force Front Surround
- Enjoy an immersive soundstage that pulls you into the heart of the action. S-Force Front Surround mimics the way the brain correlates sound sources to create proper volume, time lag, and sound wave spectrum - using only left and right speaker channels. By naturally emulating three-dimensional sound fields, you'll enjoy rich, high-fidelity audio across a wider listening area.
- Made to listen: ClearAudio+
|What's In The Box||AC Power Cord Batteries IR Blaster Operating Instructions Quick Setup Guide Table Top Stand Voice Remote Control|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Screen Size (inch, measured diagonally)||85" (84.6")|
|Dimension of TV without Stand (W x H x D)||75 1/2 x 43 3/4 x 2 7/8 inch / 1917 x 1109 x 73 mm|
|Dimension of TV with Stand (W x H x D)||75 1/2 x 46 5/8 x 15 7/8 inch / 1917 x 1182 x 402 mm|
|Dimension of TV with Floor Stand (W x H x D)||-|
|Dimension of Package Carton (W x H x D)||82 1/2 x 49 1/8 x 15 7/8 inch / 2095 x 1246 x 403 mm|
|Stand Width||23 5/8inch / 598 mm|
|VESA® Hole Pitch(W x H)||15 3/4 x 11 7/8 inch / 400 x 300 mm|
|Weight of TV without Stand||132.6 lb / 60.2 kg|
|Weight of TV with Stand||144.5 lb / 65.6 kg|
|Weight of TV with floor stand||-|
|Weight of Package Carton (Gross)||182.9 lb / 83 kg|
|Wi-Fi Standard||Wi-Fi Certified 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|Ethernet inputs||1 (side)|
|Bluetooth profile support||Version 4.1 HID (mouse/keyboard connectivity)/HOGP (Low Energy device connectivity)/3DSP(3D GLASSES)/SPP(Serial Port Profile)|
|Smartphone connectivity||Google Cast Photo Sharing Plus Screen mirroring(Miracast ) Video & TV SideView (iOS/Android)|
|RF (Terrestrial/Cable) Connection Input(s)||1 (Side)|
|IF (satellite) input(s)||No|
|Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) Input(s)||1 (rear)|
|Composite Video Input(s)||2 (1 Rear/1 Rear Hybrid w/Component)|
|RS-232C Input(s)||1 (Side/ Mini Jack)|
|HDMI inputs total||4 (1 outside, 3 center)|
|HDCP||HDCP2.2 (for HDMI 1/2/3/4)|
|HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC)||Yes|
|Digital Audio Output(s)||1 (Side)|
|Audio/Headphone Output(s)||1 (Side/Hybrid withHeadphone and Subwoofer Out)|
|USB ports||3 (side)|
|USB HDD Recording||No|
|USB drive format support||FAT16/FAT32/exFAT/NTFS|
|USB playback codecs||MPEG1:MPEG1/MPEG2PS:MPEG2/MPEG2TS(HDV,AVCHD):MPEG2,AVC/MP4(XAVC S):AVC,MPEG4,HEVC/AVI:Xvid,MotionJpeg/ASF(WMV):VC1/MOV:AVC,MPEG4,MotionJpeg/MKV:Xvid,AVC,MPEG4,VP8.HEVC/WEBM:VP8/3GPP:MPEG4,AVC/MP3/ASF(WMA)/WAV/MP4AAC/FLAC/JPEG|
|Display resolution (H x V, pixels)||3840 x 2160|
|Backlight type||Edge LED|
|Backlight dimming type||Frame Dimming|
|HDR (High Dynamic Range) compatibility||Yes|
|Picture processor||4K Processor X1|
|Clarity enhancement||4K X-Reality PRO|
|Color enhancement||Live Color Technology Precision Color Mapping TRILUMINOS Display|
|Contrast enhancement||Dynamic Contrast Enhancer|
|Motion enhancer (Native Hz)||Motionflow XR 960(native 120 Hz)|
|Video signal support||1080p (60 Hz), 1080i (60 Hz), 720p (60 Hz), 480p, 480i ,4096 x 2160p(24, 60Hz), 3840 x 2160p(24, 30, 60Hz), 1080p(30, 60Hz), 1080/24p, 1080i(60Hz), 720p(30, 60Hz), 720/24p, 480p, 480i|
|Picture modes||Vivid, Standard, Custom, Cinema Pro, Cinema Home, Sports, Animation, Photo-Vivid, Photo-Standard, Photo-Custom, Game, Graphics, HDR Video|
|Sound (Speakers and Amplifier)|
|Audio Power Output||10 W+10 W|
|Speaker Type||LongDuct Speaker|
|Dolby audio format support||Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Pulse|
|DTS audio format support||DTS Digital Surround|
|Simulated surround sound||S-Force Front Surround|
|Sound modes||Standard/Cinema/ Live Football/ Music|
|On-board Storage (GB)||16 GB|
|Text Input Language||BULGARIAN / CATALAN / CROATIAN / CZECH / DANISH / DUTCH / ENGLISH / ESTONIAN / FINNISH / FRENCH / GERMAN / GREEK / HUNGARIAN / ITALIAN / LATVIAN / LITHUANIAN / NORWEGIAN / POLISH / PORTUGUESE / ROMANIAN / RUSSIAN / SLOVAK / SLOVENIAN / SPANISH / SWEDISH / TURKISH / UKRAINIAN / THAI / VIETNAMESE / ARABIC / PERSIAN / JAPANESE|
|Electronic Program Guide (EPG)||Yes|
|Internet Browser||YES (Opera/not pre-Installed)|
|Application Store||Yes (Google Play Store)|
|Closed Captions (Analog/Digital)||(Analog)Closed Caption (Digital)Closed Caption|
|Power and Energy saving|
|Energy Label Rating||-|
|Power Consumption (in Operation)||273 W|
|ANNUAL POWER CONSUMPTION*||217 kWh/year|
|Power Consumption (in Standby)||0.5 W|
|Power Consumption (Networked Standby Mode) - Terminals||-|
|Presence of lead||No|
|Mercury content (mg)||-|
|Power Consumption (On Mode) for Energy Star||-|
|Power Consumption (Standby Mode) for Energy Star||-|
|Energy Star® compliant||-|
|Power Requirements (voltage/frequency)||60 Hz, AC 120 V|
|Power Saving Mode/Back Light Off Mode||Yes|
|Dynamic Backlight Control||Yes|
|Stand design||Silver Slate|
|Number of Tuners (Terrestrial/Cable)||1(Digital/Analog)|
|Number of Tuners (Sat)||-|
|TV System (Analog)||M|
|Tuner Channel Coverage (Analog)||VHF: 2-13/UHF: 14-69/CATV: 1-135|
|Tuner Channel Coverage (Digital Terrestrial)||VHF: 2-13/UHF: 14-69|
|Tuner Channel Coverage (Digital Cable)||CATV: 1-135|
|TV System (Digital Sat)||-|