Give your kitchen some modern style. This 30" electric cooktop features easy-to-use Tap Touch controls and a smooth, sleek surface that's designed to intuitively control both high and low temperatures, so you can master your most delicate dishes. With this model's dual radiant and AccuSimmer® Plus elements, melting butter and cooking custards is easy. But, don't worry about making a mess. The ceramic glass cooktop provides an ideal space for cooking and easy cleanup, while control lock will make sure no one accidentally turns it on or changes your settings while you're away.
- Easy-Wipe Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- The ceramic glass cooktop provides an ideal space for cooking and easy cleanup.
- Tap Touch Controls
- Easy-to-use Tap Touch controls feature an intuitive design that makes precisely controlling both high and low temperatures easy. They also create a smooth, sleek surface that is easy to clean.
- AccuSimmer(R) Plus
- Master your meals with the AccuSimmer(R) Plus' low temperatures. It has all the great benefits of AccuSimmer(R), plus a little extra for your most delicate dishes. Available on every element, this feature gives you even more control, reaches temperatures lower than the AccuSimmer(R) element and makes melting butter and cooking custards easy.
- Right Rear 10/6
- 6" Warm Zone Element
- Use this low-powered (20-100 watt) element to prevent food from cooling while the rest of the meal is being prepared.
- Control Lock
- A control lock disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
- Hot Surface Indicator Light
- A hot surface indicator light illuminates when the cooktop surface is still hot to the touch even after the heating element has been turned off.
- Built-In Oven Compatible
- This cooktop is built-in oven compatible and can be installed over a single built-in oven for added installation flexibility. G7CG3665XB and G7CG3064XB excluded.
Power(TM) Burners and Simmer Burners provide precise heating for big pots of pasta or delicate sauces.
Double or Triple Elements let you choose a heat ring size that matches your smallest or largest pot.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Surface Material||Ceramic Glass|
|Burner or Element Style||Radiant|
|Number of Burners||5|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||Yes|
|Center Rear Power||100W|
|Center Rear Size||6"|
|Center Rear Type||Warming|
|Left Front Power||1200W|
|Left Front Size||6"|
|Left Front Type||Single|
|Left Rear Power||2200W|
|Left Rear Size||9"|
|Left Rear Type||Single|
|Right Front Power||1200W|
|Right Front Size||6"|
|Right Front Type||Single|
|Right Rear Power||2500W/1200W|
|Right Rear Size||10"/6"|
|Cooktop DetailsRight Rear Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Cutout Depth||20 9/16|
|Cutout Height||3 3/4|
|Cutout Width||29 1/2|