Retractable downdraft systems remain flush with the cooktop surface until needed. A reversible motor box can be installed on either side of the downdraft, freeing up space beneath the cabinet. The 14-inch rise allows for greater smoke and steam capture.
- Powerful 600 CFM Interior Blower Motor Included
- Touch-Activated Telescoping Operation
- Keep the fresh air flowing during the peak cooking periods in your kitchen! Whirlpool(R) ventilation hoods feature variable-speed fan control for maximum relief. Hoods are designed to fit perfectly with today's kitchen layouts and designs and are available in a variety of colors, depending on the model.
- Dual Centrifugal Blower
- A barrel-shaped fan that moves air through a vent hood. A centrifugal fan moves more air, and operates more quietly, than an axial-type (bladed) fan.
- 6.5 Vertical Sones (3-1/4" x 10")
- Auto Off When Retracted
- Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Grease Filters
- Brushed Aluminum Intake Cover Standard
- Vertical Exterior Ventilation (3 1/4" x 10" Rectangular Duct)
- A fan system located at the surface of a range or cooktop. It serves to draw steam and grease downward and out of the kitchen via ductwork placed under the floor.
- Slide Controls
|Configuration and Overview|
|Style and Extras|
|Number of Fan Speeds||3|
|Removable Grease Filter||Yes|