Find the flexibility you need, even in tight spaces, with a small gas cooktop. Get low, even heat for simmering or high heat for searing and boiling with gas burners designed to easily cook multi-dish meals. When dinner's done, cut down on cleanup with sealed burners and dishwasher-safe cast-iron grates.
- Small Space Solution
- Cook multiple dishes at once, even in small spaces, with a cooktop made to fit your family's needs.
- Sealed Burners
- Cut down on cleanup with burners that are sealed to prevent food from falling into them.
- AccuSimmer(R) Burner
- Easily maintain low, even heat when cooking sauces and soups with the AccuSimmer(R) burner, which reduces power for better control at lower temperatures.
- High-Powered Burner
- Quickly sear and boil with a high-powered burner when you need to serve up dinner fast.
- Dishwasher-Safe Cast-Iron Grates
- Wash these cast-iron grates right in the dishwasher when they get messy, thanks to a dishwasher-safe finish that makes them easy to clean.
- Upswept SpillGuard Cooktop
- Clean up faster with a cooktop that has raised edges to help contain spills.
|Cutout Depth Max||19.0 in|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||No|
|LP Convertible||Yes - Kit Included|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .|
|Infinite Heat Controls||No|
|Knob Color||Stainless Steel|
|Automatic Pan Detection||No|
|Cooktop Element Style||Sealed Burner|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Grate Details||Matte Finish, Cast Iron Grates, Individual|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Power Burner|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||5600 BTU|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Standard|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||4|
|Number of Grates||4|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||3600 BTU|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|